+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Ops two -.-

He's flat out side when talking about other women having problems with men that they should do such things and be more obvious. Many times. We frequently laugh about guys not getting hints and girls thinking they do. He's read my posts on here and agreed with me several times. You pretend to know our relationship but you really have no idea what you are talking about.

My husband said if I'm going to take his power cords to get his attention to at least shut down his laptop first so I don't damage it. Like I said he's seeing most of what I'm posting and agreeing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by elysha View Post
    were currently looking for jobs as have just quit college because the place was crap-.-
    and he is never like this even when the first black ops came out, i know im not his mum i dont act like but six plus four hours is nine hours in which pretty much eight of them hours i havent been spoken to even when he was playing modern warfare two, either way us girls mostly get our own way and ive now got him to get bed seeing as its half three in three in the morning-.- he never hates it when i tell him to put it down, its just today he is being a goon.
    Actually, six plus four is ten, not nine. And I'm all for the head-shot method if he really doesn't notice anything beyond the game at all. I can understand enjoying a game, but no matter how much of a "gamer" you are, that's no excuse for ignoring real human contact (from his girlfriend no less). Now, playing the game with him can be a good idea, something fun for the two of you to do together, but only if he acknowledges that he's doing something with you, if he completely ignores that fact then that kind of defeats the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You threw a can at his head? I bet he wished his gun wasn't virtual after you did that.

So long as he's going to work, etc, let him get it out of his system. The game is new, and you sound like you are high-maintenance and NO fun at all.
    She did say that he wasn't working, making excuses for someone like that doesn't make you look very good IMO. If someone, his girlfriend no less, is trying to interact with him it makes no godammed difference how fancy and new his game is, reality is reality.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo Inferno View Post
    She did say that he wasn't working, making excuses for someone like that doesn't make you look very good IMO.
    I'm not making excuses, I'm saying she should let the guy enjoy himself. And yes, he should be looking for work. But you can't do that 24/7 and his head probably still hurts from the last can of whatever she threw at him.

Why would you care how I look? Why is that even relevant? Do you waggle your finger at people IRL too? LOL. You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a damn. But thanks for the chuckle.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

whoever said 'aslong as he is working' well if you looked you would realise that he isn't working....
    whoever said 'how do you pay income' we live with his parents until after christmas, when three of us rent out a flat, one mate has a job, my boyfriend has just an hour got a call from somewhere he applied to and i am awaiting on a phonecall for an interview too, as i said we are only eighteen, but it doesnt make us any less mature than anyone else, and high maintenance? definately not, i said yesterday i would end up playing it with him and i did, we had a good chat last night, and after him realising he had been a jackass for the whole day we have comprimised, i only asked for him to show some life and interact with me and everyone else, i dont want a slob as a boyfriend thanks,

and excuse me? ive got issues? no i haven't got issues, it's called being in a proper relationship and making sacrifices, and considering we have been together two and a half years somehow i think i can be in a relationship, as for the slut bit, you know me how? i'm pretty sure i'm not a slut considering the length of time we have been together, and domestic violence, i think the only person that needs a therapist is you, i have already been through domestic violence, and wouldn't lie about it because that is just sick and wrong, i threw a FLIMSY CAN not even hard at his head, which later on he understand and said he deserved it, as for opening topics and trolling, no i opened a topic to have a general conversation, you vile person.

4 hours straight playing a computer game and ignoring real people around him seems like a little too much to me...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are only 18. Go home to your parents. Why would you even WANT an unemployed drop-out who is happy to sit on his ass for 9 hours playing a video game at the age of 18?

And you need to grow up, too. Throwing things at people is unacceptable, and one of these days, someone is going to retaliate.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Some people sometimes just don't get it. Others are understanding, and the best ones... play along. I'm one who loves games. I'm frickin' stoked beyond words about Bioshock Infinite coming out in February. So, if I had a boyfriend, and he was up my ass the first day of me getting that game, I would be pissed and tell him to chill out. Let me play my friggin' game! It's brand new.

Like I said, let him get the "newness" out of his system. He doesn't have a job? Well, this was obviously an issue before the game came out. And next time, throw a small pillow. Not a can. If it were the other way around, you would most likely feel extremely upset and probably cry.

Are you one of those types in a relationship that has to have every (or 90%) amount of free time spent together?

I am 100% with Indi here, let the guy enjoy the game and leave him alone. Once or twice a year a game comes out that I put my full attention into, and my gf is aware that she is best to just find something else to do during that time. She doesn't lose shit and throw stuff at me, she asks me how the game is going, and then hops onto her computer, goes to a friends, whatever. You've been dating for years, so what does it matter if he wants a day of "his" time? He isn't out banging other chicks, he is gaming and having fun.

If he did it every weekend you might have a problem, but it sounds like he is just enjoying this release. Rmemeber, you don't own him, he doesn't own you, you're both allowed to appreciate things the other person doesn't. Do you get pissed with him if he goes out with friends, to a football game, etc? Do you call and text him all day making sure he is ok and checking up on him? If yes, then stop.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Oh, I missed the part about him being 18. I agree with most of the others then. You guys shouldn't even be in a long term relationship, let alone live together... you're too young.

Not all guys play computer games. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Not all guys play computer games. Just sayin'.
    Those guys probably have other hobbies that they don't want their girlfriends involved in either. I think it should be noted that this is more about personal space and time then the games themselves. She feels neglected because something that came out 2 days ago is taking up his attention. Sports fans are the same at draft time, so if he decided to spent 2 days getting a draft for a sports pool together, should she be pissed at him and throw cans at his head for that too?

I feel bad for people in relationships where their own sense of identity is at risk. Dude likes games, so let him play some games.

There have been times in the past when I was really hooked on a new game that just came out, but somehow I still managed to make some time for my girlfriend, my family and my friends. Anybody who can't function normally because of some game has got issues. I'm astounded by some of the normally level-headed people defending this guy. Yeah, throwing the can was wrong. The bigger problem is that this guy is being a rude, selfish, clueless loser. He will still have Black Ops II next week and next month, but if he continues on his present course, he won't have a girlfriend next month.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    There have been times in the past when I was really hooked on a new game that just came out, but somehow I still managed to make some time for my girlfriend, my family and my friends. Anybody who can't function normally because of some game has got issues. I'm astounded by some of the normally level-headed people defending this guy. Yeah, throwing the can was wrong. The bigger problem is that this guy is being a rude, selfish, clueless loser. He will still have Black Ops II next week and next month, but if he continues on his present course, he won't have a girlfriend next month.
    As per her post, it was only 4 hours before she lost her shit - not days on end, morning to night. She is putting it off like he is living on his console and completely neglecting her, but he is simply enjoying his "him" time.

They f*cking live together, if she can't give him some space to do something that makes himself happy once in a while, then they need to break up and move on.

vashti, seriously? just because im eighteen doesnt mean i cant hold a stable relationship, we have been together two and a half years i am pretty sure we know how to be in arelationship, this is my home as i dont speak to my mum, and AN EMPTY CAN, light as a feather and i was right next to him he even said it didnt hurt he said he barely felt it and thats what i intended to do barely hurt him just only way to get his eyes of the screen, Wait, why shouldnt we be in a long term relationship what because we're eighteen? and apparently we need to grow up? i've been through more crap than i should have at my age i am more than capable of knowing i'm more mature than most older people i know, and i am about to go play it with him now, as i said to begin with i would play with it him i knew i would but what i dont want is a cabbage potato, and no i do not call text blah de blah costantly as i said before i am not a controlling nor clingy after two years and a half you need freedom away from one another, i love how people are so judgemental because of my age? yet if i was ten years older or so you would be laughing and joking with my status, what on earth has this world come too-.-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast