+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Ops two -.-

Yeah, frankly I'm not a proponent of the ageist take on relationships, either..
    I side with the "new game so let him be a little" as I stated when the thread started; however, he HAD already been playing another game for 6 hours or something, so 10 hours on games regardless of if it is new and neglecting anyone, whether friends, family, job, fellow student or girlfriend, that says priority issues to me.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 16-11-12 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Yeah, frankly I'm not a proponent of the ageist take on relationships, either..
    I side with the "new game so let him be a little" as I stated when the thread started; however, he HAD already been playing another game for 6 hours or something, so 10 hours on games regardless of if it is new and neglecting anyone, whether friends, family, job, fellow student or girlfriend, that says priority issues to me.
    I also don't care about the age situation, that isn't really here nor there. But when you live with someone, you have to accept that once in a while, they aren't going to be there to meet your needs.

Elysha, do you have this problem frequently, or does this happen once in a while. Lets talk about the root of the issue, has this been ongoing from before this game came out? Does he put you behind gaming on a frequent basis?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

The can was the flimsiest thing ever, if anything he took it as a joke, i didn't throw the EMPTY can at his head to piss him off, infact he would usually laugh and be like 'ha sorry babe' what made it worse was the fact that even when the can was thrown at him LIGHTLY he still didn't respond, glued into the game, i'm all for games, i love playing on the playstation 3 with him, but on a raining crap cold day where my only thing to keep me going was my laptop after ten hours, playing crappy games, facebook, yahoo answers, wordpress and downloading pointless things to fill my time with, yeah i was getting just a tad bored, you know six hours on modern warfare to no interaction he was like a potato then four hours on black ops (which i understood his concentration) still got annoying, as much as i appreciate your comment, Love'sReject yesterday yes he did have priority issues but usually he isn't usually i can deal with his couple of selfish times but ten hours was a bit of a long one for me yesterday, the can was a joke we laughed about it later on alongside with his brother.

But.. my point was proved, for him ignoring me yesterday for a new game has failed on him, for the simple fact he don't want to play it no more because the games apparently 'is a pile of sh**' and he 'doesn't see what all the big deal was with bringing out this new game'
    in all honesty i think it's the maps getting him frustrated, he isn't used to them, men ay

but still for all the judgmental people who decided to be pretty cruel at some points, i would like to point out i'm not clingy far from it, i just like to be heard atleast once in ten hours, i am not controlling hell no, that's just wrong, i just don't fancy having a couch potato as a boyfriend 24/7 complaining about the 'so good' game.
    the can was classed as a joke, he found it funny so did we all, no harm meant, no harm done, nothing wrong with it, it was almost as light as a feather oh and once again to that vile girl, no i wouldn't go round saying he has abused me physically if he threw the can at me, because ive been through domestic violence so im not as sick and twisted as some may be, also i'm not a slut, but how would you know? two and half years i have been with my boyfriend, not once have we split up in that whole time we don't believe in arguments we just debate things which can turn abit loud but never have had an extreme argument where it takes days to make up it takes us minutes then were laughing, so to those who think that because were 18 we can't handle a relationship need to get a grip, 18 your classed as an adult, just because were not as old as some of you, doesn't mean you can judge us on matureness, or wether we should be together/live together, don't judge before you know someone, this thread was literally just meant to be a bit of a joke with some of the females because i know woman suffer with the same problem, but seems not many people can have a laugh on here.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elysha View Post
    vashti, seriously?
    Yeah, seriously.

The rest of your post wasn't directed at my mine, so I'll ignore it as the childish rant it is.
    Last edited by vashti; 16-11-12 at 05:47 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, so *she* doesn't have a job either and they live at *his* parents place. He probably needs to get away from her occasionally. She sounds like a brat.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hahahaha, oh WoW. This thread is pure win! Made me laugh my ass off...

I haven't seen one smart girl in this whole forum, and this thread sealed my belief haha, Can't stop laughing. She actually threw a can at him... omg )))

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kageri View Post
    He's flat out side when talking about other women having problems with men that they should do such things and be more obvious. Many times. We frequently laugh about guys not getting hints and girls thinking they do. He's read my posts on here and agreed with me several times. You pretend to know our relationship but you really have no idea what you are talking about.
    I'm not pretending anything. I got married when you were still in diapers.

Guys are often clueless about female needs--true. But your response of taking something away b/c he won't give you attention is flat out rude. Your husband sounds like a long-suffering guy. I wish him luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kageri View Post
    My husband said if I'm going to take his power cords to get his attention to at least shut down his laptop first so I don't damage it. Like I said he's seeing most of what I'm posting and agreeing with me.
    LOL, if your husband says so... you really are showing your youth in marriage. Husbands *always* agree with their wives (even if they don't) unless there is a very good reason not to. Guys prefer warm beds to couches. Especially if their wives tend to being unstable, which you sound a bit.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i am definitely not a brat, you wouldn't be calling me a brat if i was older, but because i'm eighteen the judging starts? considering my boyfriend is reading all these post's and laughing because of how pathetic some people are, he understands, and knows he was being slightly out of order, but it's all fine now, we both play on the game together, but don't spend our lives wasting away on it, and people who keep mentioning jobs, were eighteen, just left college, and handed out CV's every place we know, online applications, every we can, and yes we live with his parents, were flaming eighteen? i don't live my mum down to to many arguments, i haven't for two years, so what has that got to do with it? we are looking for jobs and considering my boyfriend now has a job and i have an interview Friday people can be quiet? it's not easy to get a job at the moment especially when your at our age but when you keep trying you do succeed not when you give up like most people our age do, he doesn't need to get away, because we do get away from eachother when we go see friends or we go out with the same friends, but you wouldn't know that because you don't know us, as i said this thread was meant to be a joke because i know lots of people that would agree with me and have a laugh but obviously noone here can take a joke? and vashti, after seriously? bits were directed at you, i'm not gonna spend a whole post on you am i?

Appearing on Jeremy Kyle isnt a "job". Tell your bf to get off the ****ing x-box, and get down to Mcds, they are always looking for good stock like him. I doubt he's reading this, i doubt he can even read.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elysha View Post
    i am definitely not a brat, you wouldn't be calling me a brat if i was older, but because i'm eighteen the judging starts? considering my boyfriend is reading all these post's and laughing because of how pathetic some people are, he understands, and knows he was being slightly out of order, but it's all fine now, we both play on the game together, but don't spend our lives wasting away on it, and people who keep mentioning jobs, were eighteen, just left college, and handed out CV's every place we know, online applications, every we can, and yes we live with his parents, were flaming eighteen? i don't live my mum down to to many arguments, i haven't for two years, so what has that got to do with it? we are looking for jobs and considering my boyfriend now has a job and i have an interview Friday people can be quiet? it's not easy to get a job at the moment especially when your at our age but when you keep trying you do succeed not when you give up like most people our age do, he doesn't need to get away, because we do get away from eachother when we go see friends or we go out with the same friends, but you wouldn't know that because you don't know us, as i said this thread was meant to be a joke because i know lots of people that would agree with me and have a laugh but obviously noone here can take a joke? and vashti, after seriously? bits were directed at you, i'm not gonna spend a whole post on you am i?
    I bet she was stamping her feet when she wrote this.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123