+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Ops two -.-

Black Ops two -.-

As much as i love my boyfriend to pieces i have not long (5 minutes ago) thrown an empty can of monster at his head because he has been ignoring me all bleeding night because of this stupid game-.- he's now asking me what i said? was it important? why did i throw an empty can at his head, to be honest what i was saying wasn't that important but i'm not gonna tell him that, he's not finding out what i said and i threw the empty can at his head because i dont really take 'hmm' 'huh' and 'ugh' as an answer anymore after 4 hours-.-
    Is this game annoying anyone else, need some sanity before i kill him-.-

Don't blame the game; blame the player. On the other hand, I dunno how clingy you may or may not be and isn't this game new? When you know a hot game is coming out, you should know a guy will need a little time to himself for it, especially if he's a working guy and has limited free time. Sucks for you, but it's the truth although ideally he'd balance that free time a little better in appreciation of you.

Not enough info for me to say. He is pretty ****ing clueless, though.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 15-11-12 at 10:21 AM.

i am definately not clingy, but after four hours i expect more of a reply than 'ugh' and so on, and yeah i understand the game is new, dont get me wrong i loved playing black ops the first time, but i would rather him realize i exist? and i live with him and he doesn't work, believe me he has all the time in the world before this he was playing modern warfare two for a total of i would say about six hours ive had no interaction what so ever, we are only eighteen and i dare say i would be playing it with him soon, but i still expect to life from him not a floppy fish with a controller in his hand-.-

Well, you aren't his mom so contrary to what someone else might suggest, you can't exactly say "Put down the controller and talk to me." You might just have to wait until he's finished and then talk with him; otherwise, he's going to feel encroached upon. We guys HATE when girls get all pushy on us whilst we're gaming regardless of if we're the offending party or not.

From the circumstances you've listed, assuming they're true, what is he exactly doing with his life?

were currently looking for jobs as have just quit college because the place was crap-.-
    and he is never like this even when the first black ops came out, i know im not his mum i dont act like but six plus four hours is nine hours in which pretty much eight of them hours i havent been spoken to even when he was playing modern warfare two, either way us girls mostly get our own way and ive now got him to get bed seeing as its half three in three in the morning-.- he never hates it when i tell him to put it down, its just today he is being a goon.

Dude, it's Black Ops 2. You definitely don't sound like a gamer, so you will never understand. It's different for every relationship, but if you want to win some cool gf points, let him play his game. It's fresh, brand new. It's awesome. Better yet, ask to play with him. If he persists being stuck on the game past 24 hrs, then smack him in the head so he comes back to reality. Otherwise, you should find a hobby.

The "play with him" idea is a good one, but I am almost positive he's one of those headset wearing, online gamers with a username like c*ntf*cker (pardon the obscenity but it's probably accurate). Good luck getting him offline if he's hooked on the online game.

Besides, no offense but how do either of you intend to find jobs to maintain your place of residence? I don't see how one can get a job playing Black Ops.

I have a far better method. There's this ticklish spot on the side of his neck that kissing makes game play near impossible and with a little extra gets me the "let me get to a save spot" response. At which point I can proceed with bringing up whatever conversation, movie, or event I wanted to do.

Lol, yeah right; he'll probably just brush that away as though it were the work of a fly. Apparently, Black Ops matters more than girls right now to that guy. It's pretty run-of-the-mill.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You threw a can at his head? I bet he wished his gun wasn't virtual after you did that.

So long as he's going to work, etc, let him get it out of his system. The game is new, and you sound like you are high-maintenance and NO fun at all.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yeah, the can thing was a stupid move on your part.

If it took throwing things at my husband to get his attention after 8 hrs of a game he would wake up to find all his cords missing until we had a talk. Since he is a reasonable man this talk would go well with only a minimal raising of voices about the initial finding of missing cords. He would understand my feelings of being neglected and we would work out something to do that day and if necessary every day to keep me happy as well. We've done it before with his going to the gaming store for sometimes 8 hrs at a time and plus work I would end up not seeing him every day. So he skips lunch to get off work a half hour early as well as going to the store a half hour late and I go to my martial arts class a half hour late so we spend time together. That was the compromise.

If he were not a reasonable man who cared about me... well... I played mommy to a late teenage early 20s(lasted 3 years) gamer who broke 3 chairs from sitting in them so long playing video games and brushed me off because he was pking with his friends when all I wanted was his attention long enough to watch a movie on valentine's day. 2 months later I had secured a house to rent and was gone. Planning to never live with anyone ever again. Luckily I found someone reasonable.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, lol. Some scary females posting here. Both of you could make your point without the controlling behaviour as your opening position.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

If guys took hints then sure but my husband has actually approved of my way of handling things by agreeing guys don't get it unless you are beyond obvious in your intent.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No he hasn't. You just think he has. LOL, you really believe your own crap. Remember what I said about you only being married 4 years. Perfect example. He probably thinks you aren't smart enough to find another, less confrontational way to get what you want. Sorry, but that's likely the truth.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast