+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Caught Partner Videoing Other Women

Caught Partner Videoing Other Women

Im 32 my partner is 41. Been together 8 years and we have a 2 yr old daughter together.
    My partner has cheated on me twice.... once when he said he needed space and I moved back to my mothers for a year. He started having a relationship with his ex... got her pregnant and took her on holiday. She had a termination and it ended...we finally got back together and tried to put it behind us.. Then when I thought everything was back on track we decided to try for a baby...which we were blessed with... a couple of weeks after the baby was born he started acting strange...I asked him if anything was wrong but he denyed it but kept acting odd...so I check his phone... He was having an emotional affair with another woman at his work and they had kissed... I blew up.... but because I had a newborn to look after she was my main priority...we worked it out. I still havent forgiven him but Im trying to work it through.

That was 2 yrs ago... he has started acting odd again... so I decided to look at his phone. I can only access his photos and videos so I took a look. (Yes I know its bad to look through his phone but he is hardly going to tell me the truth if he is up to something). Anyway... at first I found that he has started to take videos of women walking around outside of his office. He videos them walking around in their shoes... high heels only. I waited a week and I check them again...this time he has video'd up a womans skirt.
    I dont know whats wrong with me, I know this is disgusting and wrong but something isnt letting me feel anything about it. I dont feel angry, I dont feel upset, I just feel irked out. Why am I feeling like this?
    Also, Im currently 5 weeks pregnant. We have also suffered three pretty horrendous miscarriages this year.
    Im really confused about myself and him.

Why are you continuing to have more kids when he clearly isn't committed to this relationship? By the sounds of it he never has been.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Pff, what a stupid wife you are. He cheated you once, had a kid with that son of a bitch. Cheated you twice, have another kid with that son of a bitch No wonder this world is so ****ed up. How do you think your kids will grow up hmm?

Why did you stay with him after he cheated on the first time? Why did you choose to have a child with this man? I understand the feeling of being dependent on someone else. I understand forgiving someone for cheating once...(I understand it but I would never forgive someone for that personally)...but bringing a new life into this world with a man who doesn't really love you or know what love is? That is scary! Then choosing to do it again? Seriously? How can you let yourself go down such a scary path? What he is doing with the videos is criminal by the way. You should send those videos to your email/phone, hire a lawyer and take him to court. Divorce him and make sure you get the house and a lot of money! You NEED to think about your children. Those videos are very close to abuse/molestation.