+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Codependency, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I was being ironic. Derp.
    Sure you were. Now you're just backpedaling and trying to cover your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Sure you were. Now you're just backpedaling and trying to cover your ass.
    I was being ironic there, as well. And here. And it's fair to say my next post will be ironic. Anyway, in non-digging-up-ironic-old-posts, so I assume seeing what my school counselor is able to offer and playing badminton therapeutically might be the best options for the foreseeable future and thus concludes the thread?

Troll away. I've told you, the only answers you'll get for your trolling from will will be smart-assed ones.

Troll away. I've told you, the only answers you'll get for your trolling from will will be smart-assed ones.
    Dawg, y u gotta be like that?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But an Apple is built for people that don't want to learn how to use a computer... so they can get away with being stupid and still use the machine.
    I'm not sure what you mean. I just posted that mac users aren't stupid. There are a lot of mac users in academia, for example. Most of the sci depts use macs (tho many will also have a PC or WS if they need to crunch a lot of data--I do). They also tend to have a higher income. Not surprising since education is tied to income.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But an Apple is built for people that don't want to learn how to use a computer... so they can get away with being stupid and still use the machine.
    Or (like me) they use an apple so they don't have to waste time learning shit they don't care about.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hipsters use Macs; they just like being able to use a less popular OS. They're like "Yeeeah, I use this version of Mac OS, you've probably never heard of it" and "Yeeah man, Windows is so corporate and mainstream."

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean. I just posted that mac users aren't stupid. There are a lot of mac users in academia, for example. Most of the sci depts use macs (tho many will also have a PC or WS if they need to crunch a lot of data--I do). They also tend to have a higher income. Not surprising since education is tied to income.
    I didn't say intelligent people couldn't use an Apple - just that people too stupid to use a PC could use one.

Thanks, everyone: Your preference as far as Apple and Other just helps so much. I can sleep tonight that much easier knowing that.

you can tell me whats it to mean a codependince?

Quote Originally Posted by LostInVegas View Post
    you can tell me whats it to mean a codependince?
    No problem: "codependence" means not being happy with oneself unless they have someone else to share their interests and happiness. Simplest definition.

the mother of me like to come with to shops, buying to clothe and drink cofee, its like this, not her, in the home of us, like this the codependince, you have mother its sure,

Quote Originally Posted by LostInVegas View Post
    the mother of me like to come with to shops, buying to clothe and drink cofee, its like this, not her, in the home of us, like this the codependince, you have mother its sure,
    Well, "codependence" is typically about romantic relationships and not familial relationships..

romantikus with mother cant alowed in the home of me, the father cant not let it,

Lol, incest was NOT what I meant...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast