+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Codependency, yay!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So you haven't used a post-OSX mac? There you go, that's your problem. They are much more stable than the PC equivalent, unless you want to spend the time building and maintaining your own system. Few smart people have the time for that, as we are working on other things.

Macs just work. Period. Right out of the box. That doesn't = stupid anymore than buying any other product that you expect to work as advertised. You don't build your own car, do you? Or television, or refrigerator... etc.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I do generally build and maintain my own systems. Even old Windows systems could be tweaked to be fairly stable - I had a Windows 98 machine once that ran day in and day out for 6 months before finally crashing.

And again, I'm not saying that you have to be stupid to use a Mac - just that if you're stupid a Mac is easier to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Yes, I do that but then when I admit to that, I get labeled "judgmental" among other things.
    If you can tell whether a person is intelligent, then you can tell which girls are, and you can go talk to them instead of the others. It is as simple as that.

Unless of course, your problem is not the lack of intelligent and interesting girls, but your incapability of socially interacting with them.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    just that if you're stupid a Mac is easier to use.
    A Mac is easier to use whether you're stupid or not :-).

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I think I prefer the term 'computer illiterate'. Certainly, macs are a lot easier for grandma/pa to use. I'm thinking of getting my dad one since he is always messing up his PC, which he *only* bought b/c it was 1/3 of the price of a mac. Kudos to Apple for understanding this. The over 50 market makes up more than half of all computer spending and they want simple, easy to use products that just work. For the general public, PCs are the poor-man's computer and that's one of the reasons for their continued use. It's not b/c they are superior to the macs. They aren't.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I'm a 23 years old girl and I am interested in all of those things except for hockey. Stop making excuses.

Imma? Is that you?
    i take reply of mail-e of you did to answer a letter of me, sorry to not understand if a queston is to me, imma to be translat, cant not possibl,

mail-e?

it can be funny have to laff at an understand of englis???? the father of me can tell the problam of the internit peeple, the mail to come at me can be the mail-e the cuntry of born,

mail-e?
    I think she's Hungarian - her location says "Canada/Magyr", and her sentence structure/syntax seems to fit. Give her some slack.

Ok, guess it was just wishful thinking on my part. Honestly though, I didn't think in Hungarian e-mails were called mail-e's... I thought "e-mail" was pretty universal.

I could be wrong. It's been known to happen.

A Mac is easier to use whether you're stupid or not :-).
    As someone who is both not stupid and surrounded by idiots, I can confirm this.

.......nerds.

^^^ bout time you took back your own thread.

Lol, I was at school, just got back.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast