+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Codependency, yay!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    LOL, I hope there were people around to witness his ridiculous failure !
    There was. He was an ass. But he would never have made that kind of comment to another man. Some men don't like being outthought by a woman. There are 20 female CEOs of large US corporations. Its a record, actually but only 4% of the top jobs. Pisses me off.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    If anything, smart girls tend to be single for extended periods of time, for the precise reasons Indi stated.
    dude. it boggles my mind how dumb you are.

i'm not being cute, i just want you to know that you genuinely have low intelligence. what i mean to say is, it takes you about 5x longer to absorb and apply knowledge than the average person.

you probably don't have much capacity for basic logic, either. this sort of mind is perfect for manual labor.

You know, until I had just read a book on Nobel Prize-winning women in science, math and whatnot, I had not myself realized the contributions women have had in unpublicized areas. Hell, I hadn't truly an iota of remote understanding about the plight of women until then.

Growing up, I'd always wondered why seemingly all the great poets until last century or two were men; then I learned about the men suppressing women from truly gaining literacy and the ability to get published.

Buuuuut....modern girls are just totally undoing the efforts of the feminists (especially one of the great proponents and one of my favorite authors, Jane Austen), the suffragists, etc. So that makes it like 100 Top 10 hits for Katy Perry and Gaga. De-evolution, yay!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Is Canada really THAT different from the US? Over here the biggest dumbass usually gets the girl (even if he's fugly), presumably because he is the easiest to manipulate.
    That's one reason. The other is that some women take on 'projects' when they shouldn't.

I think the nice guys should be more open with the women. Instead of hoping to get noticed as nice, say: Hey, listen, this guy you are thinking about. He's an asshole, you know. This kind of honesty is actually refreshing and would make a nice guy stand out.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    dude. it boggles my mind how dumb you are.

i'm not being cute, i just want you to know that you genuinely have low intelligence. what i mean to say is, it takes you about 5x longer to absorb and apply knowledge than the average person.

you probably don't have much capacity for basic logic, either. this sort of mind is perfect for manual labor.
    ...durrr, uh, hm?

Ohhh....wait for it...that's an insult......riiiiiiiight?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Instead of hoping to get noticed as nice, say: Hey, listen, this guy you are thinking about. He's an asshole, you know. This kind of honesty is actually refreshing and would make a nice guy stand out.
    That never works. Girls simply solicit advice to then not take it. All that would accomplish is giving a girl the validation she seeks by whining to the guy in the first place.

...durrr, uh, hm?

Ohhh....wait for it...that's an insult......riiiiiiiight?
    no dude, i'm not trying to be funny. i'm being dead serious.

i want you to think about this for a minute. your ability to process information is just inferior.

not the end of the world, just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    no dude, i'm not trying to be funny. i'm being dead serious.

i want you to think about this for a minute. your ability to process information is just inferior.

not the end of the world, just accept it.
    Lol, mad bro? U so mad.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That never works. Girls simply solicit advice to then not take it. All that would accomplish is giving a girl the validation she seeks by whining to the guy in the first place.
    Okay, if you say so.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I think I have tried that enough times to know.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How many times?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

A good dozen or so times. I couldn't really say but just estimate; if I counted how many times I've been rejected, I'd probably go jump off a cliff.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But you tied your interest in them to telling them another guy is an asshole. No ulterior motive at all. Disconnect the two.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

If I were a girl, I'd instantly assume there's an ulterior motive; what's ever truly done out of pure altruism? Even in subconsciously "warning" a friend, there's an element of egotism involved.

And in telling someone else their S/O is an "asshole" just shows blatant envy and immaturity.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Instead of hoping to get noticed as nice, say: Hey, listen, this guy you are thinking about. He's an asshole, you know. This kind of honesty is actually refreshing and would make a nice guy stand out.
    Problem with that is guys DO play that card and most of the time when they say "he's an asshole, you deserve better, you're too beautiful for him, etc" what they really mean is "please please fukk me and not him pretty please? I don't want to die a virgin, I'll do ANYTHING for some pussy please pretty please??? *sob*".

The remaining minority who plays that card but is honestly trying to help her out with no ulterior motive gets (albeit unfairly) lumped into the same category as the guys mentioned above and the same assumption gets made about him, so he either gets blown off or kept around to use because whether he deserves it or not, he is perceived the same way as all the other guys who try to play that card.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast