+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shy couple (need help!)

Those people who have had it easy all their life will almost always come to a situation where they will fail miserably because they have no idea how to cope with anything other than being spoilt.

Anyhow, I thought seeing your glass half full is better than seeing it half empty, I know that it's worked for me, I'm so much happier.

I agree... life is always going to be hard at one point or another for EVERYONE... so you might as well show everyone you can handle it head on...
    ~Sarah~

Yea, we all fail at some point. Its not just the way you earn your things and if you are independent..some people just have better opportunities in general you know what I mean?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Of course they do.. Some kids are born into rich homes and have $30,000 cars at 16, but if they arent smart enough to be able to earn their own living, theyll just have to live at home for the rest of their lives and be idiots. People like that arent worldly smart...
    I would rather be worldly smart than rich and have everything handed to me anyway.
    ~Sarah~

I dont think they are idiots but maybe not as good at finding a job. Hey, i say if you dont need to get a job to get the things you need then more power to you but I dont have what I want. Were else would you live but at home? They might even have a home handed to them...man that would be the life .

Oh quit thinking so negitively... who knows maybe youll meet a great girl that will help you get on your feet... maybe youll meet someone one day that will ultimately give you happiness, and then youll want to do things.
    ~Sarah~

Yea.....maybe....

Hey you know..it is possible...
    ~Sarah~

Ya I definately know the depression thing. I was severly depressed for 4 years... 3 of which I was with my dreaded mother... 1 with my father, not because of him or my new life with him, just... couldnt get out of it I guess.
    It's hard, but one day you pretty much wake up saying "screw this depression crap"... and you go out and at least try to make something of yourself. Course I had downfalls, but I never really totally fell back into it even though my doctor swear I am depressed now...
    Maybe I am... I have a total lack in energy, I do still have a lot of negitive thoughts, I guess the part about me that isnt depressed is the fact that I dont show other people.
    Who knows, but I am determined.
    My father is a recovering alcoholic, has been clean for 5 years and 4 months now Aegis you can do it I have no doubt. I remember being 14 and seeing my father comatose on his bed... it was so scary, and he should be dead now having had 4 heart attacks already, but hes not and I know why now. He is definately here to be here for me. All those things OV make me believe there has to be a God.
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Hey you know..it is possible...
    So is winning the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis
    Lol, if I knew you personally, I'd probably propose.

::::::?:::::::
    ~Sarah~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12