+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can play women, but I want a real connection

I can play women, but I want a real connection

I go to clubs, I go to bars, I meet women and if I make out with them. But, this is not what I want anymore. What I want is to meet someone special and actually create a real connection. I’m past the phase of my life of superficial connections. I need something more.
    What do I do? WHERE DO I START? Can I meet quality women in bars/clubs?
    My point is also: how to behave in order to send the right message? How can I be attractive for quality women?
    Please help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_rocks View Post
    WHERE DO I START? Can I meet quality women in bars/clubs?
    My point is also: how to behave in order to send the right message? How can I be attractive for quality women?
    Please help me out.
    If this is serious:

1. Do you have a hobby? Outside-the-home-activities? Meet them there. You'll talk to women who are already into the same things you are.
    2. Not usually no, but that's not an absolute. Meeting in bars/clubs usually gets you exactly what you've been getting.
    3. Be you. Worst mistake you can make is to behave in a certain way to get a girl - what you get is someone who thinks you're other than you are. Be you, if she likes YOU, you're in like Flynn.

Peter, as you can clearly attract women, it's just a small change you need to make. Instead of making out with them, ask for their phone number. The next day or two call and ask them out on a date. If she seems nice and that there could be a connection, ask her on another date. Let it flow from there.

As far as the type of woman in a bar - well women of all types go to bars. So, look at their clothing, demeanor and presentation. Have they dressed classy, conservative or skanky? What is their behaviour like? Do they smile? While it's not foolproof, you can tell a lot about someone by their overall presentation.

Quality women go to bars and clubs, but they go with negative expectations, that they will be hit on by players. For a more lasting connection, you need to meet them in a different context. A shared hobby is great, and an introduction by a mutual friend can be even better. Online dating is considered reasonably normal now, and the best way to go is a site that offers compatibility scores based on personality types and values.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You play women; if justice is to be done, "karma" or whatever means you'll never find what you're looking for because you damned well don't deserve it.

I really understand how you feel cause it happened to me a while ago, I felt the need to date again "normal" women, women that would make me feel like a "normal" person, enjoying a "normal" relationship, having "normal" emotions... I know that sounds a bit stupid cause there is no such thing but you should probably try to change your way of meeting ladies. I read a book some friends recommended me, and I found it very useful about approaching women in many diverse contexts (public, social circles and stuff like that...), you may want to check it out: http://fivedictums.com
    I think it's possible to find quality women anywhere but it wouldn't be bad to search in other situations as well.
    I wish you good luck

Hi guy ! That's very interesting when some guys like you - a ladykiller say you want a real relationship with women.
    In some way, this mean you did realise your superficial connections before are not safe and be meaningless. Of cause, these relationship like that can't go on far.
    You and your partner do not spend much real feeling or caring to each other. That's only for benefits. If you keep that love-style, you must get bad consequences to the end such as: alone feeling, superficial and selfish soul, unbelievable behaviour...
    However, Did you ask yourself some questions like that: "do you can spend all time, money, power to care much for your GF even you are so busy, so poor and weak? Will you skip your development career opportunity because of her? Or even, can you leave your favourite film, game, sleeping, relaxing time to come to listen her grumble ???" . That mean , can you sacrifice your private for her?
    Finally, If you are already for a real relationship, see deeper in your life, the women around you not only the beauty but also the characteristic. It can be easier if you find them on your work, study or friend zone. But that do not mean the women in bar or club is lower quality. Spending much time to approach them and understand bot of you.
    Hope you find your dream soon !

Quote Originally Posted by Albytoy View Post
    I really understand how you feel cause it happened to me a while ago, I felt the need to date again "normal" women, women that would make me feel like a "normal" person, enjoying a "normal" relationship, having "normal" emotions... I know that sounds a bit stupid cause there is no such thing but you should probably try to change your way of meeting ladies. I read a book some friends recommended me, and I found it very useful about approaching women in many diverse contexts (public, social circles and stuff like that...), you may want to check it out: http://fivedictums.com
    I think it's possible to find quality women anywhere but it wouldn't be bad to search in other situations as well.
    I wish you good luck
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/73612-I-can-play-women-but-I-want-a-real-connection nice try, spammer