+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fool in love

Fool in love

This is my first time on one of these sites and this post is the reason i joined.

Theres this girl and i know i love her, in the most cliched ways i would trade my life for her, she makes me smile no matter what she says etc. I know that she knows i like her, my friend told her and always we have awkward moments though sometime we have good conversations.

But i dont know if she feels anything for me and it makes me so depressed i wish i was dead (i would never commit suicide). I always think of her and the more i do the more it hurts, i would give anything to not love her.

I dont want to be her boyfriend cause thats all bullshit, i dont want a superficial relationship full of pointless conversation. I can picture myself spending the rest of my life with but cant think of the short term. I have known of her for my whole life but have known her for 2 years (shes in my hockey team). I dunno if i should ask her out because she may say no and not only would it kill me but we would have an awkward relationship in hockey.

Any ideas for this situation would be apreciated

You have to ask her out now.
    What are you waiting for? Someone else to ask her out?

I dont want to be her boyfriend cause thats all bullshit, i dont want a superficial relationship full of pointless conversation.
    What IS it that you want then? Her to marry you, at once?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that you're obsession over her too much. you're in love with someone, but you only know of half her personality. that is you dunno how she is in a relationship. first take things one step at a time and actually see if she's willing to get to know you better and start a relationship. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...