+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Girl Intuition that he has a crush on me Am I just stupid I know I feel he likes me

A Girl Intuition that he has a crush on me Am I just stupid I know I feel he likes me

His name is Andrew I met him in the 7th grade and I’ve known him for 3 years we were both really shy and reserved. We only had lunch together but we had our little chats and laughs through the year. I started too write letters too him in the 7th grade too I would always decorate them and ask his friends to give it too him and stuff he would say “he didn’t care, if I liked him or not”/”He didn’t care” and stuff.

Then, 8th grade we were in the same classes, we got to know each other a little better we barely talked I still wrote Letters too him (my bad communication skills) and he would still occasionally stare at me but when I would try and talk too him he would be a jackass sometimes especially when his friends were around.

The last day of 8th grade comes around, and I look around for him because he’s not in the classroom with our class I end up finding him sitting in computer lab and I ask him what he is doing there, and he says to me “I just want to be alone” I make a frown face and walk away then I come back. And decide to help him put up the Technology so we end up spending most of the last day together I help him pack up the Technology while chatters on about "How he doesn't need my help" when he clearly had too much equipment in his hands I talk to him a little, and I even accidental bumped into him, and touched his hand (I still had a semi-crush on him at this time). But the day ended pretty well.
    Now, I'm in 9th grade I have one class with him and see him at lunch I still sincerely like him a lot I mean sure he's hurt me a lot and can be a jackass but come on he's dealt with me for like 3 years I freakin Love him, truly no matter what.
    We've argued a lot though about dumb stuff I asked him to go to peer mediation because we kept on fighting and it was getting physical and he ended up getting closer and closer too my face so close like he was about too kiss me and started yelling at me "it's not my problem" in front of everyone outside.

And I go, off on him the next day and then I apologize too him, he says "okay" and then a few weeks pass and we talk a little he's a litte more nice and stuff then I ask him if he has a "crush" on me while I am walking behind him he just says "No" doesn't yell or anything just an emotionless no and I write a letter that says "thank you for saying NO that you don't have a crush on me made me so happy" then I find out he threw the letter away from a boy or something.

We did end up going and it was a waste but I still see him around in school and have a class with him but I haven't been talking
    Too him or paying any attention to him because I'm just scared that I can't tell him how I feel
    He still stares at me a lot in class and I just wanna know what his true feelings are too?
    Because Apart of me is still really in love with him but then there's this other part that doesn't understand why he's like this he treats me different than all the girls he lets other girls play and touch his hair and then when I did it he kinda screamed or something weird?

I want to confess too him before I move? I've waited 3 years to tell him.

1 Weird thing he does?

Looks at me or Sometimes Stares
    At Me outside, when we run into each other in class.

We only have 1 class and 1 Lunch together....Today when I came in to school I saw him standing outside talking to a friend then I saw him talking to a friend outside so I just decided
    to walk too class by myself then I looked back and he was staring at me?
    Andrew really means a lot to me though, even though sometimes he gets on my nerves but I know he means no harm he just a messed up in some ways, but I still love him a lot.

I haven't talked to him in a while though but every-time I walk pass him or see him he's always starring at me?

Anikia, you're a little older than my daughter. I have her this advcie for when she starts dating:

When you are interested in a guy, you must look for the kind of compatibility you have with your BFF. You know how the two of just seem to understand each other? How the two of you never upset the other by accident? How it's just so easy? Well, this is also what a good relationship looks like.

If it's not easy like it is with your best friend, don't bother with it.