+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To shy for a boyfrend :(

To shy for a boyfrend :(

hey everyone hoping that I could be helped by the good people of the forum with this problem that is consaming my entire life, at 24 I never had a boyfrend, not serious, just a few to kiss, I could be told that I have atractivenes and I can be very inteligant. The problem can be that I getting too much of the nerovos when a man talks at me, how can I becoming more of a confidance???? many hobbys I can have like chess and I ride on my bicicle with another group of frends some the times, it only hapens a problm when A men trys to talkin with me.

just weekend last a mens asked for me to drink and after a dinner but i face go red and thinking of somethin to ask isnt not posible. i felt i will not ever be givin the curage to hav the men in my life. pleas think to give me a good advise

i can be hopin to see this men again in the week next so advise to me would be happy

Tud valaki beszélni magyar?

I do not speak Hungarian, but I will reply anyways. Don't fret too much about your shyness. As a guy, I would have ZERO problems with a shy girl. Let him do most the talking...and give honest answers to any questions he might have. The world will not come to an end if there is an uncomfortable silence or two. Just stick to easy questions. "What do you do for a living?" "What do you do for fun?" Just ask anything you want to know about him! The conversation will just flow naturally from there! If you find something in common that you can talk about, that shyness will disappear. He wants to have a drink with you, so he obviously has interest in you! You're doing something right. Personally if I talk to a woman and her face turns a little red, that is a lot better than her turning her back on me and walking away.

thanking you to for reply in action evo1114, i understand greatly with helping of google, i cant understand what is meant by what i do for living, but i come to canada with father of myself as he help to the govenment, and the fun i have is when i take on my bicicle over the mountan, we stay one yeer , after return back to home of the heart,

the men i see the weekend next is canada man, he not nice when i coudnt think to say my feeling, his mustach move with inquisitivy on the face as beusment to my action, american man look nicer , not agresivity to action me, a frend at home told to me not expect mircles from small acorn???? my canada women frend tell to me, dont let men to touch after a diner is buyed, not obligetory

Köszönöm szerető

You are welcome.

I was just saying, just ask him easy questions...such as what he does for work...(Mit csinál a munka) <--- ??? (Google). Ask him what does he do for fun...ask him about his family...ask questions such as those! You were able to tell me a little about yourself and your story sounds intriguing just by the little you shared!

The easiest way to overcome shyness is by asking easy questions. Ask things that you would like him to ask you. The more you know about him, the more you will be able to defeat your shyness. If the guy doesn't like you because you are shy, then he is not the right person for you!

Good luck!

you can do much of the good,Mit csinál a munka, you didnt told to me that speaking of magyar is uncomon to you??? the men of canada cut tree of sise at a knife, can he jump off brige with rope to do fun lest weaknd, thre of childs wit canada woman, after she go wit spanish, to leave him at with worry, he say nice eyes of my face atrraction for him, i thinking you know of him???

i maybe can try to talk about the life of me, apart my bicicle, to play chess, isnt a dramtaic ending.

thankin for luck to me, you nice man of america

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i was thinking that you're not from america because of your dialect, however, are interesting in living in america and obtaining a green card? if so, then you're going to have to step up your game and just try initiating more conversations to attract more people.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Ask yourself . Why do you need a boyfriend so much that you had to come on this forum to ask for help? Is it so important? Your family / friends / expects you to have a boyfriend? If there are no constrains from a third party you just want a boyfriend to feel loved? Or sex? Or because everyone else has one and you feel like you're left alone?
    Leave everything to go with the flow. If this guy will really want to be with you, things will go into the right direction by themselves have a little faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i was thinking that you're not from america because of your dialect, however, are interesting in living in america and obtaining a green card? if so, then you're going to have to step up your game and just try initiating more conversations to attract more people.

raverboy
    i not of the understanding her of a green card, i dont be livin in americas, in canada for this moment is the family of me, to help the govenmant, to ottowa, problem to my is afriad can be narvos to speak with mens of canada, i confuse with the englis of you, sorry to not undertsnde the well of me,

i do an action with canada man of mustache, who can cut tree with big knife to job, he want take a diner with drink, to help an action be happy, dont know the game you can speak to, chess is only and my bicicle, i can have an atracton to many of canada men, is maybe problem to the face going red,

Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    Ask yourself . Why do you need a boyfriend so much that you had to come on this forum to ask for help? Is it so important? Your family / friends / expects you to have a boyfriend? If there are no constrains from a third party you just want a boyfriend to feel loved? Or sex? Or because everyone else has one and you feel like you're left alone?
    Leave everything to go with the flow. If this guy will really want to be with you, things will go into the right direction by themselves have a little faith.
    thankin you for kindnes to a words at me, can be nice to talk a romanie, canada mens push the extremety of wellnes,

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInVegas View Post
    i not of the understanding her of a green card, i dont be livin in americas, in canada for this moment is the family of me, to help the govenmant, to ottowa, problem to my is afriad can be narvos to speak with mens of canada, i confuse with the englis of you, sorry to not undertsnde the well of me,
    :

hrmm... i assumed that since your name is "lostinvegas", you were already here in america. so you are currently living in canada right? if so, what's the problem with talking to other men? stop being shy.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

the frend to me of canada advis me to thas names, i think not to can say at canada mens, the night last i take the diner an drink with men of canada, to a subway, i take a cow ball sanwech, cofe an donut an chokolat, after a vino at a place at musik, he try an action that didnt not aprov, the canada ladi frend to me tell to me it cant be obligetery, at the home of mine, it cant not be a tuch to leg, at 1 meatin