+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foreplay without sex - am I punishing him?

Foreplay without sex - am I punishing him?

Hey all,

Need all guys and ladies opinion - I know I should have talked to my partner on this but I hope to get truthful opinions from others first.
    I love the intimacy and fooling around, but when it leads to the whole ritual it is an exhausting whole deal! I mean when it is a working day tomorrow you just want to have some close moments and sweet dreams.. but my partner is always ready to go and our sessions r always always long long ones - no fast version (if there are ladies tt think I am lucky, well think of such 2 hr sessions everyday.. w small breaks in betw)

I try to think like a guy, if I have a hard on and there is no release will I have a bad feeling in my stomach the whole night? Well if I am a gal and I don't climax it's alright you know, it's the intimacy that counts..

Talk to him about it. Tell him you'd like for it to not last so long all the times. It is possible that he is actually doing it on purpose to not finish sooner.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a quickie. Wife and I tailor our lovemaking to the time consideration all the time.

a quickie can be what???? to make a love from not the wife?

I'm sorry, I get that English isn't your first language... but I did not understand what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebug83 View Post
    I try to think like a guy, if I have a hard on and there is no release will I have a bad feeling in my stomach the whole night? Well if I am a gal and I don't climax it's alright you know, it's the intimacy that counts..
    So give him the release in about 5 minutes and he will turn over and go to sleep. I don't see what the problem is here.

im not understand the meanings of quickie??? , you can speek an enlgis of a greet politnis, its nice, you can be to sorry if i cant be understand, anothir just laff at my englis, but for you its to be a sorry, a humble for me can reed that

Oh. A quickie is sex in a short amount of time. For instance, if my wife has school and work the next day, and only 6 or 7 hours to sleep, we don't make it last a long time.

the father at me take the sam problam wit a speed, the mother at me take him at the doctar get pill of blu, now the mother at me can be a happinis, if maybi a doctar can help at you, an action to make you happy, i wish at you best luk, to a nice men

LOL, no... not a problem. We do it deliberately. I need no blue pill.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebug83 View Post
    Hey all,

Need all guys and ladies opinion - I know I should have talked to my partner on this but I hope to get truthful opinions from others first.
    I love the intimacy and fooling around, but when it leads to the whole ritual it is an exhausting whole deal! I mean when it is a working day tomorrow you just want to have some close moments and sweet dreams.. but my partner is always ready to go and our sessions r always always long long ones - no fast version (if there are ladies tt think I am lucky, well think of such 2 hr sessions everyday.. w small breaks in betw)

Stop waiting to have sex before bedtime. Try being more spontaneous with sex by giving him a blow job when he is in the shower, or walk into the kitchen with no panties on and bend over the table in front of him, tear off his pants on the couch and ride him.......demand it to be hard and fast!

If you don't tell him, he is going to think that how he has been doin it is how you like it.....communication is key.
    Last edited by smackie9; 18-11-12 at 03:39 AM.

the woman has duty to tell not to problam, can be lot of methid to make last to make a love, if to man can happy, is an onli importince,

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Stop waiting to have sex before bedtime. Try being more spontaneous with sex by giving him a blow job when he is in the shower, or walk into the kitchen with no panties on and bend over the table in front of him, tear off his pants on the couch and ride him.......demand it to be hard and fast!

If you don't tell him, he is going to think that how he has been doin it is how you like it.....communication is key.
    I completely agree with this. Spontaneity and communication will be the key..

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post

100% succes.

I hate it when my girlfriend teases me with foreplay and then it doesn't go any further. I like smackie9's suggestion. This way you can control the pace. Guys like to be dominated too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast