+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Special Announcement

Special Announcement

It has come to my attention that there are a few people out there (women in particular) who not only carry on about how wonderful being single is, but expect others to follow suit

In response to their ignorant brainwashing and selfish rhetoric, I would like to remind everyone that being single is a LIFESTYLE! It is NOT the second coming of Christ, it is NOT a 24/7 age of nonstop partying and freedom and it certainly ISN'T this life-changing experience that magically transforms you into a new person.

To reiterate, the single life is a lifestyle. F*CKING GET OVER IT!

How can being single be an experience? That makes little since since being single is the LACK of experience or just not bothering to get it. Why are you so annoyed by this? Alot of people after break up or bad situation tell them-selves that being single is the greatest thing ever just to make them-selves feel better...dont take it seriously because being single sucks.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa whoa... someone is angry. could this be because the single life is also a life without sex??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    whoa whoa... someone is angry. could this be because the single life is also a life without sex??

raverboy
    I will assume you are not talking to me because I do not have an exclamation in my paragraph to make it look like I am saying it with anger.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm enjoyin' bein' single.

"I've been holdin' the ball this entire time and didn't even realize it."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I will assume you are not talking to me because I do not have an exclamation in my paragraph to make it look like I am saying it with anger.

actually i am referring to the author who said, "To reiterate, the single life is a lifestyle. F*CKING GET OVER IT! "

raverboy

In MY personal opinion (I expect one of you to disagree and when you do I wont respond to whoever you are).... being single can teach you a TON of things... independence is one of them.
    ~Sarah~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha... in this one i won't disagree because i feel when a person is constantly in search of another person, they can never be satisfied with being alone. they constantly are in need of a relationship so they tend to get with pratically anyone, so they won't have to be alone. that is a sad life IMO.

raverboy

i agree wtih illusional and everybody else... what's that one with the fortune cookie, remember, the self-love one?
    "Ogres are like onions."

theres pros and cons for being single and attached. they just have different meanings to different people. Just because something applies to 1 person doesnt mean it has to apply to you.
    you moaned about 'them' trying to force their beliefs about being single upon you....well, what do you think your doing right now with this post?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    hahaha... in this one i won't disagree because i feel when a person is constantly in search of another person, they can never be satisfied with being alone. they constantly are in need of a relationship so they tend to get with pratically anyone, so they won't have to be alone. that is a sad life IMO.
    Holy Jebus! I actually agree with this guy for once!. I have a friend who goes from one relationship to antoehr within weeks/months. its really really annoying.