+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boy Likes Girl, Whats the next move?

Boy Likes Girl, Whats the next move?

where to start? I need your advice? I met this girl, I never thought anything of her at first but one day i mean i noticed her like three days later i noticed her. . might her add we are both at the same college we work together as well same days same time. anyway I asked for her number she gave it to me (piece of cake), I asked her out the next day after work at night she said "maybe". I knew this meant NO, so i told her i wouldn't be offended if she didn't want to go out with me by mobile text. She text back and said she didn't want to and wanted to be friends.I was cool about that I wasn't just trying to sleep with her or anything i wanted a relationship. I figured being friends with her would not be such a bad thing as i would get to know her better. At the time i asked her out i didn't know she was trying to go out with another guy,who happened to be another mate I knew from work.
    Anywhere it didn't work out between them because he said she never smiled or laughed which was very true even iu can admit that. As soon as we became friends all of a sudden this girl was happy around the clock to anyone. And then one day my best friend walks up to me and said he they kissed with this girl though the girl might not remember as she had a lot ot drink. I asked him when this happened he said 4weeks ago. He knew i liked this girl but what really bothers me is he didn't tell me 4weeks so i asked him how come he kept this long away from me. NO answer... I asked the girl though she didn't remember the kiss then one week later my best friend started going out with this girl. I didn't react or anything to neither of them stayed friends. 2 weeks later they stopped going out, was this a good a thing YES thats until I found out she didn't really like him or anything she just wanted sex. Which they did. my best friends body is like professor klump and i am more like a Will Smith type body. So i couldn't get it. Anyway i have stopped speaking to ex best friend for the last 5months its also been about 5mths since this girl stopped dating my friend. Even though he still goes to my college and work place. The Girl,me and my ex friend work the same days at the sametime every week. Anyway I have asked this girl to the Prom as we are still friends, She is my first choice but i have other brilliant choices. What should i do it win her over? Can i win her over? Should i move on? P.S i can stand be friends any longer as i am in love with her,and get jealous when she still talks to my ex friend.

Give it to me like it is. whatever you tell me to do i will do and will come back and tell you how it goes.
    Last edited by 98King; 12-05-05 at 09:13 PM.

Well I think you asked her to gout with you too fast. You have to make her feel good around you and when you can tell she's ok with you, you should ask her out. You actually have to know what's going on with her (you have to notice if she's interested in someone else).

The situation is pretty crazy here.... Even if you get a relationship with her, she could cheat on you and have sex with someone with good body I think man....

Move on!

Quote Originally Posted by 98King View Post
    I asked her out the next day after work at night she said "maybe". I knew this meant NO, so i told her i wouldn't be offended if she didn't want to go out with me by mobile text. She text back and said she didn't want to and wanted to be friends.
    If I were you I would've just left it right there ^^^

She sounds kinda slutty, why would you want a girl like that anyway?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I told her i wouldn't be offended if she didn't want to go out with me by mobile text. She text back and said she didn't want to and wanted to be friends.
    Dude, she gave you an honest response to your question. She doesn't think of you that way. You already know how she responds to guys she IS attracted to ... she kisses them, and she has sex with them ... she doesn't say "I want to be friends." You can't try to rationalize it by saying "but I'm so much better looking, she SHOULD be attracted to me and not him." Attraction is not rational!

You're pumping from a VERY dry well, my friend, ask your second choice to the prom instead.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 23-02-09 at 07:56 AM.