+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i got dumbed for 2nd time

i got dumbed for 2nd time

hey to all people out there i have abit crazy story to tell , i get to know a girl on internet on 2006 we fell inlove and she was 14 and iwas 16 we keep growing while loving each other but im in egpyt she was in netherlands we even cried for nights that we can't be in one place , then suddenly she started to change her attitude and i noticed that there was something wrong , she was talking to another guy who was also far away from her country and that happened at 2010 , and after 1 year she was back to me asking for forgiveness and that she now realize how much im good and loving person so we were back at the end of 2010 , kids are grown now and since my country is really hard to earn a living , she had to come to me for vacation she came twice and stayed for 1 month each time , i have to tell you at this point i was 100% sure that our love will be untill we get really old and our kids are around , but it happened again 1 week ago she told me that there is a guy who told her he love her and he surprised her with a "kiss" , i told her so what you gonna do , she was hesitated and saying i don't know
    and at this point i knew she has a crash on him or really exicted for a new relationship ,her last word to me i will always love you (like movies)

i thought man is more traitor than a woman , i never knew that she will do that specially after we met each other and had shared memories.

i don't want her anymore but i can't have a good sleep , can't have a good mood , always feeling down and sad , i know time will erase but after 7 years of relation i think it will take more time to recover , i came here cuz im facing a real problem and i need your help

The solution is simple bud. Back off and never talk to her again. Yes time will heal all wounds, however memories are never forgotten. You just need to learn to coup with those memories of being with her. She is playing you for a fool and doesn't know what she wants. If she truly loved you, she would have never let any of these men into her life. Just hang on and be strong. In time, you will get better

Live in the real world dude.