+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best CLASSY ways to let a guy know what I'm interested and not be "friend zoned"?

best CLASSY ways to let a guy know what I'm interested and not be "friend zoned"?

I'm in college; I like to stay classy and keep anything too sexual out of this.

Guy's opinions on this?

Hopeful guy is an merely an acquaintance or light friend. What is the best/safest way to become close to this guy without being friend zoned? And what are the best non-creepy/non-threatening/nonsexual ways to let a guy know that I'm interested, without directly saying "I'm interested in you"? Under what kind of circumstances should "I'm interested in you" be said? Is there a better way to say it?

/questions galore LOL
    Last edited by aleyvu; 19-11-12 at 06:38 PM.

Be serious. Guys are not complicated and they aren't friend zoning mainly because they don't need to hide their feelings and lie about them. Just be flirty, show him that you really like him and want to be with him and he's all yours.... or if he's a shy pussy, he will probably come to this forum and open a thread such as
    "Girl sending signals. Does she like me or I'm friend zoned?" like half of all threads here.

LOL clever reply, thanks. xD
    By "be flirty"... what's the best way to be flirty without coming on too strong?

The extent I go is simply maintaining eye contact when talking, "meaningful expressions" (though more as a joke), and showing that I enjoy their company in a friendly/happy kind of way. I'm almost 100% sure that this is too light and friendly to be considered flirting LOL

Can you expand on "show him that you really like him and want to be with him"?
    Last edited by aleyvu; 19-11-12 at 07:25 PM.

Apart from the things you said (being flirty when talking with him face to face, including light sexual innuendos), if you have his number you can text him randomly telling him something funny/flirty... and then tell him "we should hang out some time, why don't you ask me out on a date? ". It's as simple as that, most guys are terrible at reading signals so you're going to have to be explicit.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    then tell him "we should hang out some time, why don't you ask me out on a date? ". It's as simple as that, most guys are terrible at reading signals so you're going to have to be explicit.
    This right here - even better to do it face-to-face.

Pay him a little bit of one on one attention. Unless he's clueless, he'll know you're into him and respond accordingly. If he's clueless, then why on earth would you want to get involved with him anyway?
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Apart from the things you said (being flirty when talking with him face to face, including light sexual innuendos), if you have his number you can text him randomly telling him something funny/flirty... and then tell him "we should hang out some time, why don't you ask me out on a date? ". It's as simple as that, most guys are terrible at reading signals so you're going to have to be explicit.
    haha thanks, I'll try that. Except I don't have his number, so I'll have to say it face to face. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    Pay him a little bit of one on one attention. Unless he's clueless, he'll know you're into him and respond accordingly. If he's clueless, then why on earth would you want to get involved with him anyway?
    Most people in my major are pretty clueless/avoiding the topic, unfortunately.. xD haha

Quote Originally Posted by aleyvu View Post
    Most people in my major are pretty clueless/avoiding the topic, unfortunately.. xD haha
    What major is that? Clueless and avoiding the topic, I'd guess law school?
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Cleavage! show some cleavage! or wear a tight sweater. Guys are very visual creatures, ya got to have some sex appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by aleyvu View Post
    LOL clever reply, thanks. xD
    By "be flirty"... what's the best way to be flirty without coming on too strong?

The extent I go is simply maintaining eye contact when talking, "meaningful expressions" (though more as a joke), and showing that I enjoy their company in a friendly/happy kind of way. I'm almost 100% sure that this is too light and friendly to be considered flirting LOL

Can you expand on "show him that you really like him and want to be with him"?
    Touch his arm when you talk. Sit a little too close. Lean in when you listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Cleavage! show some cleavage! or wear a tight sweater. Guys are very visual creatures, ya got to have some sex appeal.
    No, I hate to disagree but no, not really.

Well, first men are not threatened by women in such situations, so you don't need to bother about being "non-threatening". It's natural you're applying your own female instincts to the situation but male instincts are different.

Also, I think you need to be more direct. And usually what you think is "direct" isn't really. So, yeah, smiling and stuff is OK on the condition that he is the only one on the receiving end of your radiant and smiling personality... I'd say if you're on talking terms make him feel like can make you happy, like maybe say "you make me feel good" ater he says something funny...

And suggest to hang out one on one...

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    No, I hate to disagree but no, not really.
    ahhh but you do likie....it's like you can't take your eyes off them (o)(o)

Know what's better than a great rack? A nice ass.

What you gon' do with all that junk?
    All that junk inside your trunk?
    I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
    Get you love drunk off my hump.
    My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
    My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps (Check it out)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast