+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Online dating stalker ... I'm scared, what do I do?!

Thank you, wakeup. You were helpful

Yeah, give wakeup the credit for re-writing exactly what i said. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInVegas View Post
    Yeah, give wakeup the credit for re-writing exactly what i said. What a joke.
    I'm bowing to your genius, Lost.

Sooo, just to give you an update he did message me "I miss u already. So ure just gonna miss out huh?" Is it better to ignore him or to tell him I want him to leave me alone?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNessMonster View Post
    Sooo, just to give you an update he did message me "I miss u already. So ure just gonna miss out huh?" Is it better to ignore him or to tell him I want him to leave me alone?
    Nothing. You've already told him you're not interested, anything else is just a reaction to his communication. Don't reply.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Just ignore him. If you respond, he'll just keep contacting you because he'll know all he has to do is keep at it and he'll be rewarded.

Is it just me that thinks this poor ****er deserves at least a gobble for his weeks effort? With all due respect, you dont seem like the most stable of birds, and you might just have led him on a little.

He just sounds like a whiny bitch. No wonder he is single. I wouldn't worry about him...like others stated, just don't respond to him. He will eventually find a new 'soulmate' that he 'can't live without.'

Tell him this is your new boyfriend and he will kick his ass if he comes near you...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Several 'don't responds' +1 more from me.

This isn't rocket science. LIV is giving you a hard time b/c this should be obvious.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    He just sounds like a whiny bitch. No wonder he is single. I wouldn't worry about him...like others stated, just don't respond to him. He will eventually find a new 'soulmate' that he 'can't live without.'

Tell him this is your new boyfriend and he will kick his ass if he comes near you...
    F*CK YES! I really, really just laughed so loud I probably woke everyone up! I think you just made my night <3

Well now the situation is escalating ... he texted me AGAIN saying "Jazon Mraz, I'm yours!!!" and I finally got the balls to up front tell him "Please don't contact me in ANY WAY." and he sends back "" and I said "If you continue to try to contact me I will involve the police. If you contact me again in any way that is harassment." and so he sends me back "Oh youre a heartless bitch blah blah" ... So I'm waiting to see if he does so once more and if he does, I'm going to contact the authorities. People who are willing to still trying to contact another person even after they have mentioned the police are just trouble and don't know how to step back. I can't be messing with my safety at this point.

Sounds like a nut bar. You need to be very careful with strangers. Pof is a nice feeding ground for weirdos to lurk. It's free and anyone can find prey on there. There was this guy I talked to years ago on pof. He was very good looking, big muscles etc etc. and by his profile pics, it wasnt hard to see how he may get lotsa girls wanting to hook up with him. I talked to him only on pof but quickly realized something was off about him. He seemed very desperate to meet up, even without seeing a pic of me! I never went by my real name etc because at the time I had a bf and was on pof because I was lurking for prey of my own... So my inkling was telling me something was off about him. I deleted him And didn't talk to him again. A few months later this guy was on the news arrested for date raping a girl he met off pof and leaving her naked body in the woods
    Last edited by bcgirl; 20-11-12 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInVegas View Post
    Is it just me that thinks this poor ****er deserves at least a gobble for his weeks effort? With all due respect, you dont seem like the most stable of birds, and you might just have led him on a little.
    Yes, it's just you.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNessMonster View Post
    Well now the situation is escalating ... he texted me AGAIN saying "Jazon Mraz, I'm yours!!!" and I finally got the balls to up front tell him "Please don't contact me in ANY WAY." and he sends back "" and I said "If you continue to try to contact me I will involve the police. If you contact me again in any way that is harassment." and so he sends me back "Oh youre a heartless bitch blah blah" ... So I'm waiting to see if he does so once more and if he does, I'm going to contact the authorities. People who are willing to still trying to contact another person even after they have mentioned the police are just trouble and don't know how to step back. I can't be messing with my safety at this point.
    You're sounding more and more like a drama queen. Why did you respond at all? He'd done NOTHING that the authorities would even consider talking to him about. Stop replying ~ You're just as bad as he is except he knows how to get what he wants... which is getting you to reply to him. You... you're not getting him to stop the contact though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You're sounding more and more like a drama queen. Why did you respond at all? He'd done NOTHING that the authorities would even consider talking to him about. Stop replying ~ You're just as bad as he is except he knows how to get what he wants... which is getting you to reply to him. You... you're not getting him to stop the contact though.
    Hmm.. I just want this to be over and to NOT have to worry. I don't want to not take my safety seriously and I know how these things can escalate quickly. I don't know this man or his tendencies so I'm trying to cover my bases. When I responded I did not respond directly to what he said and what I said was factual only and didn't play off of any of his "" faces or other attempts to guilt trip me. I certainly will not respond again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast