+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting mixed signals from girl

Getting mixed signals from girl

Hello,

I'm gonna cut right to the chase:
    There is this girl I go to college with that is really cute and that I really like. We hang out a lot during class, we always sit next to each other, laugh a lot - we just get along really great. But I just can't tell if she actually likes me back or if she just looks at me as a "fellow student" - in other words, she is giving me mixed signals. One day we are texting for hours about personal stuff - the next day we just text about college projects and then she won't text me for days. I haven't had the gut to actually ask her out because we work on some college projects together and if she rejects me it would be really awkward to work with her. I gave her some hints, like "I really wanna see this movie, but none of my friends want to", and she just ignores it. The other day we were at class and one guy asks us "I always see you two together, are you dating?" and I was like "no, she is way too pretty for me" and she blushed and said "stop it, that is not true at all". I thought that my subtle move had worked and was just about to ask her out and she immediatley changed the subject to college stuff again.
    I don't know what to do... I thought that I wait till the end of the term and then ask her out because if she rejects me I won't have to spend time with her again because we take different classes next year. But it is still 2 months till then and I really want that girl!!!

Can you guys give me some advice, I am desperate. Thanks in advance and sorry for my English, I'm German. I'm pretty embarrassed that I actually write in a forum^^ But I like this girl!

patschpatsch

Forget her dude, all german birds have hairy pits. Get yourself on the interweb and snag yourself a nice swede or something.

You could always ask her if she wants to get dinner before getting down to business on the school work. If she says no, you could always just play it off like you just thought some brain food might do you some good. That might cut down on the awkwardness compared to straight up asking her out on a date. Just play it cool if she says no.