+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What went wrong? Please help :)

What went wrong? Please help :)

I have a class with this guy and I was sure that he liked me. He would always sit near me and blush if I caught him looking at me. Sometimes he'd say something to me and as soon as I'd look at him I could see him get nervous and red. He even kept bumping into me when we were all standing in class. So I told his friend I liked him (but not that I thought he liked me) and I was pretty sure she told him because I saw her talking to his other friend and he said "which one?" and then looked at me and then later I saw her walking with the guy I like and I could tell she was tellin him something. So the next class he got up and sat by me and my friends. He use to sit there but then he started slowly moving farther back a couple seats. He wouldnt look at me and acted like I wasnt there but he kept turning around and talking to my friends. Then when class was over he leaned into my shoulder as I was standing because we were all around the teacher. I leaned away after a couple seconds because I looked over at my friend messing with my phone. So since then he doesnt even look at me or if I look at him he looks away. I tried adding him on fb because we have mutual friends but its been a week and he hasnt addded me and I know he was online because he commented on my friends status. So what should I do? It seems like he started to respond to it well but now its like he changed his mind. Any help would be grealy appreciated and I'll answer yours too!

You make no mention of actually introducing yourself and talking with him when he sat near you in class...so I can only assume that you didn't. If this is the case, I'd say this is where you went wrong.

There would be no point in adding you on FB if you can't speak to each other in real life.

He knows my name. We all know each others names. We have spoken to each other but its very little and he has tried to talk to me. But obviously we are both nervous and facebook might help that.

Well, if you're both nervous, you've just answered your own question about what went wrong. A relationship can't go anywhere if neither of you can talk to each other LOL