+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Feel Completely lost. My First Interracial date.

I Feel Completely lost. My First Interracial date.

Hi. I've been lurking this site for a few days now and finally decided to ask a few questions that has been bugging me for quite some time now. I'm currently going out with a past co-worker of mine, a white Canadian. It's not really a matter of preference or me trying to get a white chick, I simply feel that Asian in the west are too culturally different. They act westernized and color their hair blond and tbpf, it's a huge a turnoff for me. I would date a FOB ( Can't seem to meet one) , or a white chick and that is that.

Anyways, We've been out twice but i still cant seem to fully understand this chick. Some Differences i noticed is that, they rarely text or call. As an attempt to not try to look desperate, I do the same thing. However, last Friday we went out for dinner..had a great time, laughs and I even manage to set up some future stuff like going out to the gym and visiting the museum. Being the gentlemen that i am and coming from a culture where chivalry is still considered attractive and not beta like my university friend called it (whatever that means). I Walked her home that night despite having to walk back for 10 damn minutes in -15c temperature. Of course, I would expect a text back or a call or something to check if i was ok. but not a single text was given. I shoot her a message today " Friday was fun. Hit me up when you plan to workout at ____" and i get no response. What does this actually mean? I remember back home, when a chick didnt like me after going out, i use to always get the truth or they continue texting too darn scared to say i don't like you. I know it might sound strange, but I'm being serious. She texted me for that second date, so i kinda thought she liked me.

Some other question.

Some chick at school asked me to chill at her place Friday night a few months ago. I'm not really dumb so i kinda know what that means, but is this a common practice with girls in the west? I swear that took me by surpirse. Back home, you normally have to date for months first before getting a chance to "chill".

How nice is too nice? I asked out a chick a a couple of months ago when i went to my relatives party and apparently i was too nice and that wasn't attractive. I could understand that, In fact i try not to be too nice with women even back home..but now here, how nice is too nice? Was fairly surprised with the party scene. Loud. I really felt a huge difference there.

Also how common are One night stands in bars? I hear alot of stories from university classmates, and on message boards about this. I always assume they are exaggerating or lying, but perhaps I'm just not used to it.

Firstly, lets just say this girl is just not into you. Secondly, it's pretty damn easy to get laid by some drunken chick at the bar but depends if you have class or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Firstly, lets just say this girl is just not into you. Secondly, it's pretty damn easy to get laid by some drunken chick at the bar but depends if you have class or not.
    What does this mean? That if you're classy, a trashy drunk bitch will **** you?