+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Break up or Try again

Break up or Try again

Hi Guys, I need your help on this.
    I had a small quarrel with my girlfriend of 9months. I made her believe we are over because of the difference we had. she begged me for forgiveness but i kept on pulling her leg until until she started insulting me and called me all sorts of bad names from what i told her about my past. It went to a point where i had to tell her i was joking. She feels like she needs more time to face the new truth and I was also surprised by her insults and still hurt by words she poured on me. we were bound to get engaged on the 15th of December next month. From the insults and attacks about what i told her about my past, i just feel like she didn't accept me 100%
    should we breakup?

Hi guy !
    Although I send you my sympathy for your humour, I still admit that in this case you was wrong ! Joking like that was like you did not love truly.
    Sometime, when lover are angry because of their partner, and even the problem is not worse (can forgive), they can pretend that they're really mad.
    But, to know how long and how much should we assume is art. If the time and the way that your anger pour is over, it will be bad and vice versa.
    Therefor, your joking to your GF even when she did ask a forgiveness made her getting mad and she poured on you alot bad words is understandable.
    Inspite of her over anger making you feel hurt, it can be tolerated. And in this case, you are wrong first.
    And you know, women is so sensitive, sometime in their anger they can not control thoughts, words. Therefor, if you did love her, try to forget to her.
    I guess she very regret for her mistake now !

1. You acted stupidly and as a result
    2. She acted stupidly.

When you can both learn to not act stupidly you might have some kind of relationship that works. And forget the idea of marriage for gods sake. You've only been together 9 months. You hardly know each other.

1. You acted stupidly and as a result
    2. She acted stupidly.

When you can both learn to not act stupidly you might have some kind of relationship that works. And forget the idea of marriage for gods sake. You've only been together 9 months. You hardly know each other.

Forget the engagement. You two are too childish for thing like that. Therefore it would be better if you two calm down and strike up a conversation. It's not the time for breaking up, dude. You need more time for understanding each other better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]