+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should build I platform to increase happiness?

Should I build platform to increase happiness?

Hi everyone,

already since I was 16 years old I have spent a lot of time in reading and studying psychology theories. I have always been interested in meditation and finding peace and happiness with myself. Now about 12 years later I decided to turn one of my dreams into reality and build an online platform for self-development to increase peoples happiness.

In short my idea is to build a website where you can train yourself on a regular basis (daily if you want to ). Based on your profile you can for example choose specific areas that you would like to improve.

Your opinion means a lot to me because if it turns out other people are not interested than it is no use to put my free time in this. And I thought this would be the perfect place to find likeminded people.

I would really like to interview some people that are already interested in this topic so that I can get a better insight in what other people want and think. Because I believe that personal contact is very important I would like to do the interviews via skype (or phone). The interview would work like this: I’d start by describing the main problems I am tackling, and then I’ll ask if any of those resonate with you.

If you are interested and would like to arrange a date for the interview please contact me at:

dennie [at] learntobeme [dot] com

Thanks!
    Last edited by driechel; 20-11-12 at 07:11 PM.

Self help is like trying a new fad diet. It works for the short term, but you end up back to the old habits again.

Never been one for platforms myself. I once thought a treehouse might make me happy. And it did for a while until I discovered girls then I forgot about that old treehouse. Sorry, what was I talking about...........

lol I am totally contacting this dude.