+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please enlighten me

Please enlighten me

I having a problem here, my wife and I just got married in Jan, after all these mths of marriage, I feel that she has changed alot

1) She seldom hold my hand anymore

2) Watching movie in cinema, i try leaning near to her she would push me away ask me y stick so near

3) We seldom call each other anymore, everytime is me who started the sms or calling whenever I am outside or working

4) Nowadays whenever we chat, she would appear very 不耐烦 and mostly we end up in arguement.

5) Since she sometimes does not want to accompany me, so I told her that I will be going out with friends instead and she would tell me don't mix with your 猪朋狗友 too much

I had voice out my concern about her attitude and asked her whether is she doesn't love me anymore? She would answer that because recently she very stress and tell me not to think too much. After that will be ok for a few days and she would start her attitude again.

I now feeling very 心烦....... should I get a divorce or something, cos I don't feel any love or caring from her anymore......

Sounds to me as if she's having second thoughts. Are there marriage counselors available to you?