As i come to the end of a roller coaster year! glad to be single again! i posted earlier in the year when coming out of a 3 yr long distance relationship with my bi polar gf , it left some scars but dusted myself down and got my head sorted out! started dating a bit come spring nothing heavy then met someone i felt i clicked with in the summer so i went with it . There were some early little flags popping up but i'm a lot more clued now . She's a very attractive lady with 3 kids , one grown up & 2 lil ones 4 & 7 . In the 1st month just mainly seen her when she didn't have her kids & the first flags , if she couldn't ever get hold of me , was i round my ex's & whr was i ??? . I tried to overlook it hoping it would calm down! we had some lovely wknds away & it was full on! then bigger flags! she gave me this piece of paper with a website for engagement rings �2000 but she said i could afford it on my wages!!! then on a cpl of family days out having a pop at me about meals we had when i'm paying for everthing! not that i minded as she wasn't in a position too but never an offer of a drink or anything! Be relaxing round her house , avin a pop about the way i held my knife n fork or how i dressed! lol but now the big one , the sex was rlly good but i also said at 46 i don't want any more kids as i have 2 girls grown up and she said the same which was reassuring as altho she had the coil fitted these flags wr sounding alarm bells!!! then 3 wks a go she calls me saying i bullied her in that conversation that she's had the coil removed and would have a baby if pregnant! she's 44 by the way and assured me she didn't want anymore!!! This totally freaked me out , she said u wouldn't stand by me then!!! so she ended it which i was relieved of , she bombarded me with abusive texts then couldn't stop apologising an would like to see me again but with certain conditions!!! i never want to set eyes on her again & thank god she isn't pregnant!!!