+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Health benefits of sex?

I wonder also if this is what helps guys cheat: it seems when a guy has reached the sex stage with a girl in a relationship, suddenly other girls seem to show up out of nowhere.

Many benefits to having sex. The only downfall is the disease issues, and cheating, etc.
    As a man thinketh, so is he.

health benefits for having sex could lower your stress and your blood pressure.

You get a little gold star on your mancard each time you have sex with a different woman
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    A little known benefit about having sex manifests itself when one is single and looking to date: girls are way more attracted to guys who have had sex and they know it because the fact sort of emanates from the guy, they just exude the fact that they've been successful enough to have sex.

So having sex kinda creates opportunities to have more sex. I think there's a biochemical explanation of it but that's the gist of it..
    Or it could be that a person who has had sex enjoyed it and wants to do it again, so looks for opportunities. More simple explanation.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sex makes you smarter.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/09/14/study-sex-can-make-you-smarter/
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Or it could be that a person who has had sex enjoyed it and wants to do it again, so looks for opportunities. More simple explanation.
    Life isn't simple, bro. Also, I read about biochemical stuff post-sex. Perhaps it's a combination of both.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Sex makes you smarter.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/09/14/study-sex-can-make-you-smarter/
    ..or a slave. It's narrow edge between that benefit and plunging into sexmania.

Life isn't simple, bro. Also, I read about biochemical stuff post-sex. Perhaps it's a combination of both.
    I didn't say life was simple, bro. I just said my explanation was simpler.

This isn't Occam's Razor: the simplest explanation (which actually doesn't qualify for Occam's since there's no body of evidence indicating that it is indeed the likeliest explanation) is not necessarily always the best. Bro.

Occam's aside, your reasoning is post hoc ergo propter hoc, ie people who have had sex have more sex, therefore having sex causes more sex. It is false because there is no necessary connection.

I didn't say there really was. I implied more of a correlation rather than a causation. At any rate, the likeliness of having sex in the future seems higher in a person who is sexually experienced than a person who has not, for biochemical and perhaps mental reasons (including confidence). Therefore, future sex is a possible benefit of having sex, although that would be way too deterministic I admit and it depends on the individual.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ..or a slave. It's narrow edge between that benefit and plunging into sexmania.
    Like you would know. It's hardly a narrow edge. It's part of life, it brings joy and balances out the times that are less so.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lol, bashing on me is so hipster.

I've read and seen a few sexaholics in my time.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wtf is 'hipster'. Your insults might work better LR, if I actually understood them. lol.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast