+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Health benefits of sex?

Health benefits of sex?

Hello guys,

Just curious, are there actually health benefits for sexually active people?

Thanks

Having sex could lower your stress, and your blood pressure and men who had sex twice or more a week were half as likely to have a fatal heart attack than men who had sex less than once a month.

Yes, stress relief. In addition, I think there are a number of psychological benefits such as increased self-esteem, happiness, feelings of acceptance and well-being. Also I think sexually active people are generally more motivated to keep physically fit, particularly if they are single, in order to compete in the sexual marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by sallyjoseph View Post
    Having sex could lower your stress, and your blood pressure and men who had sex twice or more a week were half as likely to have a fatal heart attack than men who had sex less than once a month.
    Wow.. Its is only until now that knew that it could prevent fatal heart attacks compared to those who had sex less than once a month. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Yes, stress relief. In addition, I think there are a number of psychological benefits such as increased self-esteem, happiness, feelings of acceptance and well-being. Also I think sexually active people are generally more motivated to keep physically fit, particularly if they are single, in order to compete in the sexual marketplace.

Does the motivation to be physically fit actually makes you physically fit having being sexually active?

Hi,
    There are some health benefits of sex..
    Keeps our skin young and healthy, Boosts immunity, Gives us great hair, Produces healthy sperm,Reduces stress, Strenghtens nails, Improves heart health, Keeps us hydrated, Acts as a natural pain killer,Lowers our risk of cancer, Fights cavities, Improve sleep, Strengthens our bond, Sex Burns Calories, Better Self-Esteem

It has massive health benifits for my co-workers!

It stops me from killing them.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Quote Originally Posted by jameshill003 View Post
    Hi,
    There are some health benefits of sex..
    Keeps our skin young and healthy, Boosts immunity, Gives us great hair, Produces healthy sperm,Reduces stress, Strenghtens nails, Improves heart health, Keeps us hydrated, Acts as a natural pain killer,Lowers our risk of cancer, Fights cavities, Improve sleep, Strengthens our bond, Sex Burns Calories, Better Self-Esteem
    Wow, there are a lot!! I think my favorite from your list was the burning of calories part haha. But seriously, I'm amazed at the number of health benefits it has.

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post

Haha, spread the love steviej!

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post

lol!~!!1 ..
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Relives stress, helps to control high blood pressure and of course, strengthens the emotional bond with your partner.

Thanks for sharing....

Yes, there are plenty of health benefits from sexual activity as follows
    help to reduces stress,
    maintain Blood Pressure,
    Sex Boosts Immunity,
    Sex Burns or improves Calories,
    Sex Improves Heart Health,
    Keeps our skin young and healthy,
    Gives us great hair,
    Better Self-Esteem,
    Deeper Intimacy,
    Stronger Pelvic Floor Muscles,
    Produces healthy sperm,
    Better Sleep,
    Lowers our risk of cancer,
    Fights cavities

A little known benefit about having sex manifests itself when one is single and looking to date: girls are way more attracted to guys who have had sex and they know it because the fact sort of emanates from the guy, they just exude the fact that they've been successful enough to have sex.

So having sex kinda creates opportunities to have more sex. I think there's a biochemical explanation of it but that's the gist of it..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    A little known benefit about having sex manifests itself when one is single and looking to date: girls are way more attracted to guys who have had sex and they know it because the fact sort of emanates from the guy, they just exude the fact that they've been successful enough to have sex.

So having sex kinda creates opportunities to have more sex. I think there's a biochemical explanation of it but that's the gist of it..
    I dunno about guys, but I always feel more confident and sexy after I have sex. Maybe this is what makes them more attractive? This and biochemical reasons (or this *is* due to biochemical reasons).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast