+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Health benefits of sex?

Lol...it's very trendy.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I wonder also if this is what helps guys cheat: it seems when a guy has reached the sex stage with a girl in a relationship, suddenly other girls seem to show up out of nowhere.
    why does this happen??

Health benefits of sex for me in particular:

- maintains my sanity

- makes me feel superior to those who aren't getting any

- temporarily cures this weird disorder I was born with where I uncontrollably drool and make groping motions with my hands when a scantily clad woman is in my proximity

- temporarily cures my "random boner in front of every girl that walks by" syndrome

- temporarily enables me to look into a woman's eyes when I'm talking to her no matter how big her boobs are

- temporarily enables me to continue typing/speaking coherent sentences without losing my train of thought even if I just mentioned boobs moments ago
    Last edited by dickriculous; 19-02-13 at 10:31 AM.

How dare you feel superior to me!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well shit son, I don't want to die of low self-esteem

Lmfao. I especially liked the boobs part of your post.

of course you like the part about boobs, you're every bit as much a filthy, dirty lil perv as the rest of us whether you admit it or not

Rofl. Well, it wasn't because you mentioned big boobs but because apparently one of the benefits is being able to avoid looking at bigg'uns: I think I've been caught more than a few times.

Hi Freethinker,
    Sex boosts your immunity system and prevent you from major health problems. Sex increases heart health and reduce the risk of stress. Sex is a natural pain killer and strengthens your bond. Sex can help you shed pounds and promotes happy sleep cycles.

Well, if to regard it as an alternative sport movement I would even include it in the Olimpic games programm

Stress relief. Also, I think sex is a good cardio activity. So you definetely lose some calories. Certainly not so many but still that is a plus.

If you have sex in the right way which means not very hard but remain stable, strong and energetic, it is more than doing a workout. If you want to lengthen your time having sex and having as much orgasm as possible, you have to control your mind. So it both works for your physics and mental. And yes, it will help you reduce a great deal of stress if you really enjoy it.

Definitely a stress reliever.. And I'm sure it's good to experience sex with your partner..

Having sex means no longer being awkward and clumsy. That goes away post-coitus.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123