+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To the old crew...you know who you are...

To the old crew...you know who you are...

I miss you guys like crazy! I havent been around much if at all. I kinda have a super busy life now! WOW I love it, having like the live in boyfriend and all, keeps me on my toes.

I have been looking for a few of you...uh uh you know who you are, and if I start to make lists everyone gets pissed cause they werent listed. The only one I see around is Raver...damn man, hows the drinking coming?

I miss you guys, and hopefully well more than likely not, I wont be around much when I do get time, I'm sure it wont be much. But wanted to let you know Im thinking about all of you...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    I miss you guys like crazy! I havent been around much if at all. I kinda have a super busy life now! WOW I love it, having like the live in boyfriend and all, keeps me on my toes.

I have been looking for a few of you...uh uh you know who you are, and if I start to make lists everyone gets pissed cause they werent listed. The only one I see around is Raver...damn man, hows the drinking coming?

I miss you guys, and hopefully well more than likely not, I wont be around much when I do get time, I'm sure it wont be much. But wanted to let you know Im thinking about all of you...
    Aww I miss ya too. I've been trying to get my life back together...my jobs are keeping me busy lol. Trying to find someone too =P

Glad to hear you doing good

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

aww...I miss our talks Innova. I think about you and how youre doing in the department too! Things will improve, trust me. I have this inner thing that tells me, you will get what you deserve, someone whose truly worthy of you. Love ya Innova!

Squirrl! OMG! I haven't seen you around here in ages. I'm so happy everythings going well. Live in bf? and who may this be? *is SO out of the loop* He better be giving you lots o' lovin' lol! j/p

Anyways, don't forget us!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

hey girl where are you? where's everybody? come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i dunno if im considered part of the "old crew", but just remember I'm totally friggin' cool ... haha

good to hear things are well, squirt ... (that nickname isnt copyrighted by raver is it?)
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

LOL tooxshort, yea Raver gave me that name. Hes too funny. Youre considered one of the ole crew too!

Fawn, my live in, his name is Chris, he's an attorney. And he's absalutely EVERYTHING Ive ever wanted in a life long partner. We knew it within the first 48 hours of being together this was it. He's so amazing! He fits me like a glove...but I have to give some credit to Ironlifter, he is a great guy, we just didnt work out. The distance waxed that relationship as well my emotional side being too much for him. But he will always be special to me.

I am doing great! Going to New York with Chris in June for him to sign his contract. He wrote a book and is getting it published with a large Publishing Firm, so should be a blast. Were going in June after he gets back from Belize, which is where were going for our honeymoon in the spring.

K all is well here and moving along fast! I miss you guys....

aww that's awesome, you so lucky lol. I hope everything goes smoothly Glad life is going good as well.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

OMG! That is so incredibly great! You are so lucky to find such a wonderful person! Honeymoon? Your engaged too!!! AHHHHH! *hugs*

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

NO NOT YET ENGAGED, but from the sounds of it soon enough. You guys...he wont let me wear anything less than a carat! HOLY SHIT BALLS. Okay so I picked it out, its only like $14,150. ABSALUTELY GORGEOUS! I think he's going to propose when were in New York. He wants to take me on a horse carriage ride. How romantic! wahoo

K gotta run. love ya guys

squirt you're living out my dream of marrying a rich man!!!

btw did you tell him about my student loans?

HI SQUIRT!
    Miss ya girl... lets talk some time soon ok? I wanna know everything!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    uhh... NEWS FLASH. we already started a "brand" new crew.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...