+ Follow This Topic

Thread: speaking of the g-spot...

speaking of the g-spot...

ok, question....i've heard when u hit the g-spot, it feels like you have to urinate slightly....is this true? or does it feel different...because I'm really confused about that. Just wanna make sure its the g-spot, or if i really do have to pee.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i dunno about urination, but orgasm.... that sounds better. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

ok....
    that didnt even answer my questiona all...

Yes, I have heard of that. Some women will feel the need to urinate when the g-spot is stiumulate....The solution, make sure to empty your bladder before you get started.

so relax ....and enjoy!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well...you're not urinating... the hole that releases the "juices" from an orgasm is practically near the pee pee hole... does that help?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

thanx everyone.....but illusion i know where my parts are, tanx anyways

My girlfriends response(i'll make her sign up soon lol):

As a female, YES it DOES feel like you have to pee. First time that it was being touched, I thought that I was going to pee, but instead I found out that it was NOT pee it was cum. When it is happening it does kind of feel like you are peeing, but you are not it is female cum. Make sure before you have sex that you go to the bathroom so when you do have the g spot experience you know it's not pee. The knowledge that your bladder is empty will help you relax, because you know you aren't going to pee.

Ok, now me:
    I am male as most of you know, so from a male's point of view. Well first, I have learned that the g spot is a gland or series of glands that produce natural female lubrication. I know that when I preform oral sex on my girlfriend and rub her g spot at the same time she sometime has an orgasm so intense that when it is done she is extremely sensitive afterwords and I have to refrain from touching her for a little while while the over sensitivity goes away. Kind of like what a guy goes through after orgasm but the girl can obviously resume sex much much quicker, like in just a couple of minutes usualy. One time we did this, and then had sex. Two things happened out of the ordinary. She informed me, and it was noticeable that she had rolling multiple orgasms during actual intercourse. When we were done, she was laying in the bed catching her breath when she broke out in tears. Something I had never realy seen before but she assured me they were happy tears coming from very intense emotion, positive emotion. I think it's pretty well known that people don't only cry when they are upset, but the act of crying is a way to express/release any intense emotion. I guess winning the lottery would make most people become overwhelmed(sp?) with emotion and cry. Anyway, here is a web site that explains the g-spot in pretty good detail with pretty reliable information I think...

[url]http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/gspotfaq.html[/url]

ViSionS (and PoeticGrey my girlfriend)
    Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness in which they were created. --Albert Einstein