ok i have issues and i need some advice. i have been with my gf for 6 years now. about 6 months ago we got on each others nerves just so bad, i got unsure about us. so we had a very big argument & i told her we needed time away so we broke it off for the past 6 months. during these 6 months i have met someone who was in the same siuation as me. we got very close. so close that we spent a lot of time together the past 6 months, not only that we have been together sexually. and we both have fell in love with one another. BUT, heres the thing. during the lets say 3 months, i have talked to my (ex u could say), and she has talked to hers. well my ex has stuck in their with me through all of this and she even knew about me and the new girl, yet she still wants to be with me. same for the new girls ex. well, about 3 weeks ago the new girl has decided to give her ex a chance, and i decided to go back with mine. me and the new one both agreed we would keep in touch but not call much more so it wouldnt complicate things. and me & her both agreed that we would tell our ex's that we have quit talking to make them feel better, pluss to save tons of arguments which is it was. well anyways the past 3 weeks we havent really communicated. expept the last 3 or 4 days. she called me saying she couldnt take it anymore that she just wanted to hear my voice. then, yesterday she called me and just wanted so bad to just see me so she came by my house. we spent a few hours together, talked, and was together romantically. we both feel the EXACT same way about things and dont knwo what the hell to do! we both love our ex's, and the thought of being out of their life 110% completely and knowing they are with someone else just absolutely kills us & we're both not sure if we could handle it or not. AT THE SAME TIME, we both feel as if we are in love with each other which we very much are, we long for each others touch when not around, and when we are together romanitcally its feels so much better and has so much more feelings in it than with our ex's. me and her both are in a very agervating, discombobulating, screwed up situation! and we are both doing our ex's very wrong considering we are now supposed to be back with them, yet all we are doing is going behind their back. and its SO hard not to! its like me and her both just have these urges to just pick up the phone and call each other just late at night, and want to meet half way (she lived45min away) to see each other! and we have actually done that ! not only that but we not only feel like that about if we never was able to talk or be with our exs ever again, but we feel that same way about each other to! its like we're stuck between a rock and a hard place!!!! i just need some advice. thanks for listening