+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Country boy here, dating city girl... geographically undesirable?

Thanks Wakeup!

UPDATE:
    Third date was at a party in the city, a friend of mine who lives just down the street from me, but also has an apartment in the city. The only reason I went is because she available. Party was ok (as good as most parties get) , after went to her place for the night.

The following is fairly crude sex commentary, skip if you are offended.
    Earlier in the day I mentioned something about sex and she said she has her period... ok, no prob... so we get in bed and she just says goodnite and rolls over, lol. Of course I had a raging hard-on (I masturbate at least twice a day), and playfully rub it against her kissing her for literally 20 minutes until she even touches my penis (wow, if it's this hard to get a BJ at night this early in the relationship this is not looking good... eek), finally making it into her mouth for a lack-luster (squeeze my cawk to death) BJ where she just STOPS after the first squirt (gee, maybe she is 43 and single for a reason). OK, so this is not looking too good on paper.

Today she is coming here for a Christmas party I invited her to a couple weeks ago. At that time I told her it starts at 1PM, she said: ok, I will prob arrive at the train station around 1:20PM. Keep in mind she doesnt ask if being late is OK with me, or if it's a buttet, sit-down meal, etc. That actually really bothers me, I am an officer in this organization, maybe I wanted to be there at 1PM to greet people. And she has no reason not to be there earlier, just sleeping late. If she told me there is something at 1PM, I would be there at or before 1PM.

In any case, I probably wont see her after today. Hindsight is 20/20, though it never looked that promising from the start, but was a learning experience. She will likely understand, it's no secret we are opposites in many ways.

I can see the thread started by her now. He used me for a blow job and then left me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I can see the thread started by her now. He used me for a blow job and then left me.
    That made me chuckle.

Yesterday was nice having someone come with me to the party, I have no idea what her expectations are, she said she has off next week, we will see, if she presses to get together again perhaps we will.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12