+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I tell her I like her?

Should I tell her I like her?

Me 19, she's 17. It's a girl from my class which I hang alot with at the school. We use to do our school stuff etc together, and we talk alot about stuff. She's kinda shy, so she asks me to ask the teacher if we could go somewhere else to work with our stuff.

There's something special about her. I'm thinking about her all the time, and I dream so much about her which I HATE! Reason why I hate it is because it feels so real. I hate when I wake up realizing it was just a dream. When we arrive at school she use to give me a smile, and I smile slightly back. We're both shy, but really comfortable with each other. We talk about the stupidest stuff and laugh together.

For some days ago I asked her if she would hang with me after school "tomorrow" but she said she's busy that day. So I asked her if we should hang out some other time, and she answered: "Yeah, that would be fun. We could surely schedule a day".

Today I asked her if she want to go to the movies watching the last part of Twilight, because she's really into it (honestly I've watched all the Twilight movies because of my last relationship) However, she's also busy the next week. She said something like: "I'm kinda busy next week. We should go to the movies one time. Maybe not watch Twilight since I'm busy next week, but maybe an another movie which is exciting and interesting?"

I'm afraid if she just told me that so I wouldn't get hurt. So I told her to be honest, and it's okay for me if she don't wanna hang out after school. She told me she want to hang out with me. So hopefully she's honest about that.

Okay, that was the story. Now I've thought to myself if I really should just tell her I like her? Sometimes before I go to school I'm thinking to myself that I will tell her I like her. But when we're sitting in the library doing "stupid" stuff I have too much adrenaline to tell her. My heart just beats faster and faster. I'm not sure if I should tell her at school (when we're alone of course), or if I should tell her if we're hanging out after school.

She really wants to hang with me at school because she always asks me to ask the teacher if we could work somewhere else. She may smile to me randomly when we're sitting in the class, and she call me stupid things for fun. Like today when she said "I can't believe you graduated from middle school with your brain" *burst out laughing*

I'm really not sure if she like me the way I like her but I need to find out. Should I just go for it and tell her I like her? How should I tell her without scaring her away?

Thanks!

I think you should wait a little bit longer. Go out with her and see how that goes.

Oh, your case is same my case ^^. My BF and I are same English class in university, we alway do many stupid stuff together !
    I knew his feeing about me and waited for him. Finally, he told me his love when we hung out after school. It was so sweet and fun.
    Although you really likes her and it's seem she likes you too, you shouldn't harry up !
    You should wait for a litter bit time more. You must know some her feelings. Does she like you as you like her?
    You try to hang out some more times with her and consider. Otherwise, I'm afraid she is shocked.
    Hope you lucky !

You need to tell her, yes, tell her that you want to make love to her anus passionately after taking her out to Burger King for dinner.

I can tell you that if I had a male friend that really liked me, I would want to know. The thing is, she is either interested in you or not and telling her that you like here won't make her feelings totally change. It's possible that telling her you're interested might make her think about you in a different way, although it might not. I look at this way: worst case scenario, she's not interested and things get awkward between you and you move on eventually. Best case scenario: she feels the same and you have a great relationship. But, if you tell her, be casual about it so it doesn't put too much pressure on her. Just bring it up in a conversation when you two are alone and tell her that you might like to be more than friends. And if she doesn't know how to respond to you, be patient. Good luck!