+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm in Love with my computer screen!

I'm in Love with my computer screen!

Ok,so I talk to this woman online for the past eight months,she seems very down to earth but she won't talk much either and that worries me.She seems distant and less communicative as the time goes by.And all that happened after she agreed to meet me face to face.And to top it all she kept insisting of how much she values her promises.I'm a guy who is allergic to marriage but with her I would gladly take the plunge!I have no choice but to wonder though:What is she hiding from me?She has completely vanished for the last fourty days......

I'll repeat what I said in another thread: The classic way of a woman to dump a guy in her eyes nicely is to just stop interacting with him. That's major red flag number 1 and generally means you are screwed unless you know for certain something else is taking up her time. Also you can't be ready to marry someone you met once no matter how much you talk online. Personally I don't even believe you can be ready to marry someone you haven't lived with. There are so many things you don't know about them even if you do know a lot about them. I made my mistakes with online dating along with my successes. Meeting once means nothing.

When I talk marriage I mean it hypothetically and appearance-wise.She told me she keeps busy with work but she seems sad or secretive about something.If she is indeed involved with another guy then that means she lied to me big time!

Yes and tons of ppl lie. Especially when we are talking cyber world

Does the word Armenia tell you anything?

Watch the show Cat-Fish on MTV, that will explain all.

Quit wasting your time with her. She met you once and the real life meet didn't pan out. if it did she wouldn't ignore you for 40 days. It's that simple.

Get off the computer and go meet people in real life. If you're online dating then don't be emailing/chatting for months on end. Suggest a meet after a couple of weeks of a chatting/email connection and find out quick whether or not the offline is as exciting as the online has APPEARED to be.

There's plenty more ones "you could marry" out there so get on with looking for her.

Uhmmmm.....Can you geniuses explain why am I still in her Skype contact list?I could easily be history there after all this silent treatment time......And she doesn't forget or ignore things like that!

Because you're not even on her mind in the least and therefore the last thing she would think to do is worry about you being in her contact list. Either that or she's dead and can't delete you. Either way, you're no longer in-like-flint.