+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hubby doesn't tell me where he's going

Hubby doesn't tell me where he's going

Is it normal my hubby went away for two days without telling me where he went? He still hasn't told me where he went. This is not the first time he has done this either. Any opinions would be very appreciated.

It's definitely not normal. He shouldn't even put you in the position of having to ask him where he went. You should sit him down and have a serious talk... unless he stops this BS, or he moves out/you move out.

Yes, I'm definitely planning to have a talk as soon as he gets home. Right now I'm just so distraught. I keep playing through every possible scenario in my head.

I'm sorry for what you're feeling. He is being disrespectful on so many levels. Unless he works for the secret services or something, he really has no excuse.

He clearly doesn't give a shit does he. it's not like he just went out to the shop for 5 minutes. TWO DAYS?

dont wait till it happen a second time, have a serious talk right away and make him tell.

but if u know why he left, dont act. like if u know that he often leave after u keep doing the same bad thing to him.

What kind of marriage is this, where this can even happen? Doesn't he have a cell phone? Can't you check his credit card statement? Where is he sleeping? Does he take the car? Does a large amount of money disappear? Does he come back wearing the same clothes? What about his job/work? Did you just have an argument? There are too many details missing, but something is definitely wrong with this scenario.

This is not the first time he did this?! Hmm... What was his excuse the last time? Or did you just not bother to ask him? What the hell kinda marriage is this? No it's definitely not normal by any means.

I forgot to add he does have a cell phone but he left it at home when he went away for 2 days.

Does he have a drug problem?
    Drinking problem?
    If not then the best explanation is he has a mistress

Oh, and there was no money missing from our account.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Does he have a drug problem?
    Drinking problem?
    If not then the best explanation is he has a mistress
    This.
    The only guy I have ever known that was capable of this was my step father though he would disappear for weeks at a time.
    I would also hazard a guess that this isn't the only serious problem in the relationship
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Oh, a serious talk is very necessary right now when he back home.
    But, What will you ask him? Where did you go? you sleep?
    Although he answer truly, are you sure it is all? He'll be lie a litter or much.
    Therefore, think about your question and the situation can be happen in his talk.
    Try to find the most his thoughts, otherwise you can not solve this.

No money missing from account leaves that he probably is having an affair. Probably planned this get away for a while and staying at her place.

I really don't know what to do anymore. What made it worse is that around the time he left for 2 days I had the flu. So I had to look after our 2 year old for 2 days while I was sick. Also because he didn't tell me he was going away I couldn't get time off from work either. I'm still so angry. When I confronted him he just shrugged and said "I don't know."
    Last edited by Fawlkes; 27-11-12 at 09:01 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast