+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I stay or go

Should I stay or go

Ok well to start off I am here looking for advice, not ppl judging me bc of what I have been doing. I know what I am doing is wrong and I dont need you to remind me. That being said I am married to a guy and have 2 kids. The kids are not his, had them before we got married. The kids are 4 and 2. The problem is I am unhappy with this guy. I hav tried to talk to him about it and he wont talk about anything, he is a jelous and controlling person as well. Its only getting worse as far as being unhappy. Not to bash on him bc he has been good to my kids and supporting me and all of that but just doesnt make me happy. I have meet a guy that I have been secretly been seeing for a couple of months and he is amazing. He makes me happy and is everything I could have ever wanted and he has wanted me to leave but I just dont know. Im worried about the kids and the effect it will have on them. I know the kids like who im with and their happy so I dont think I could do that to them so I told the guy I wanted to end this as much as I didnt want to. We both very much love each other and he was completely understanding with what I had to do but since then I have been miserable. All I can think about it him and I stay so tore up and upset anymore its not funny. Ill speak to him every now and then and just cry. He tells me he will always love me and will be here for me when ever I need him. Is it right of me to take my kids and move on, will it have a negative effect on them and is it right for me to stay with a man that i love but not in love with. Doesnt he deserve to find someone to pay him full attention and make him happy bc i know since this new guy I am not. Please no bashing or anything else. I need help on deciding what I need to do. I know what I want but I dont know if it is right.

U cant diside how we will react.
    Cause if u are wrong i will say it. So u ask also for OUR opinion so we diside what u will answer u.

And have a lot of questions witch u dont have to anwer me.
    how long did u take to know your husband and how long are u married?

I will be straight up to u. In situations like this im always on the kids side.
    cause most kids that are beating woman and hate guys or in prostitution have seen their father treat and bead their mom
    or their mom have been kind of a slut, bringing a new men every season home, and made their home a unsafe place for their kids.

Once u have kids. ts doesnt matter much what u feel or how horny u are.
    Its about what is good for the kids.
    I wonder if u will jump to another dude every time something is not working in your relationship and u get feelings for anochter one.
    Like when will it end?
    And when is it for real and serious. Cause last time i check marriage is not only fun, check your marriage video: IN GOOD AND BAD times!

Im afraid u are one more of those mothers that are so naive while they need to be smarter when they have kids.
    U know many kids get molested in situations like that, when a mother brings dude in every time they fall for one.

I think u can better stay single till your kids get 18 .

And i bet if u took time to know this dude way before bringing him in contact with your kids, u could have know that he
    is controlling and stuff.

Woman with kids are often vunrable for a men to accept them with their kids.
    So they may fall for anyone.
    Bad men know that and thats why they will hunt un them ,

I cant tell u what to do about your marriage. but for shore im against woman that think that they still a teen with no kids
    and dates around and jump here and there.
    What does that tell your kids also about morals? U should cheat when things are going bad?

Dont take what u cant handle. if u want to mess at least finish one before start another.
    But dont keep falling your feelings, use that big head yours. cause feelings will get u in trouble
    if u dont use also your brain.

Cause people fall 1000000 times inlove in their life time. but that doesnt mean its the right person every time and
    that u have to give yourself to every person that is in love with u.

get a therapist first for yourself and talk about this with it.
    and pray ,cause marriage is something God made. so He know the best way to live it.

Don't make a decision for the sake of your kids. You're the one that should be happy with the relationship you're in.

Yes right Kleaners, i do agree with you. dont make a decision for the sake of your kids.

You sound a total car wreck! What happened to the father of the kids? Did you run off on him with the guy you're with now?

The youngest is 2 and is not your husbands, which means you can't have been with your husband long before getting married.

It also seems that your husband has a right to be jealous, seeing as you are cheating on him!

You are addicted to drama, you want to run away with this new guy without properly knowing him. History WILL repeat itself, he'll be jealous and controlling because he won't trust you once the dust settles, you'll become unhappy and start looking around again...

You're definitely better off single until you can sort yourself out.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

you need to be honest with your partner. I know you say your husband doesn't want to talk but if you told him about this other guy, I guarantee you he would listen.

I personally think you should separate from the one you're with and go it alone until you have had time to think on what you really want. Then you can decide if either of them are really for you. If you do this in a sensitive way the kids should be okay.