+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trust issues can they be fixed ?

Trust issues can they be fixed ?

I have been with my boyfriend little over two years now we have had many issues on trust on both sides. Are relationship started out as booty call only then open relationship and once my boyfriend realized he was getting jealous of me seeing other men. Keep in mind he wanted " Open Relationship" not me. I was already in love with him at this point so it was extremly hard to be living with a man you love and seeing him email other women for dates. Problem he had was I was getting more dates then himself. He is much younger has had less women or relationships and me on other hand 15yrs, his senior many men in my life. love is never planned it comes up un-expectedly and finally I addressed issue on Open relationship and told him but he didnt believe me he assumed I wanted this life style which I did not cause when he met me I was seeing another man which he was not happy about but Im not married and have every right to date other men. Keep in mind I just seperated from marriage when I met my BF few months and didnt want serious relationship. He told me he loved me but it was hard for me to believe and I didnt believe him but few months later I was in love with him and finally we agreed to be boyfriend & girlfriend. Problem is he gave me grief over men I slept with while we were in Open Relationship status which pisses me off cause he would have done same if any women given him a chance to sleep with her but his luck was not as good as mine part of me slept with other men cause I was hurt he was in my face about talking to other women online if I dont see it fine but in my face is going to piss me off so I brought home men to sleep with in front of him to piss him off called revenge but he deserved it in my option. He kept arguing over relationship he agreed on so he finally said lets be boyfriend and girlfriend no more Open Relationship status which I agreed on but he kept talking about men I slept with which was pissing me off he held grudge against me for doing what he wanted in first place. We have broken up more then once in past two yrs and I still am madly in love with him. Problem is he still doesnt trust me and is accusing me of things when Im not doing anything will he ever trust me again? I hope so I love him with all my heart.
    Would appreciate kind comments with advice or good testimonies on lost trust healed or relationships that have survived after losing trust.][/FONT]

Rachel, this relationship is beyond dysfunctional. You say you love him to bits, but this is not what love looks like.

It's time to move on and learn from all this.

Didn't read your post just looked at the title. No once trust is gone in a relationship it's gone and it will never come back. Sorry

Rachel, I just saw your writing on another board about the wonderful relationship you have and the amazing intimacy and love you have. And then there's this dysfunctional mess you describe.

I can't figure out if you're a troll or truly delusional.