0 0%
  • Maybe a little

0 0%
  • Yeah

2 66.67%
  • Hell yeah.

1 33.33%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Instagram, Pet Names, and Lesbians...

Instagram, Pet Names, and Lesbians...

So my boyfriend and I are in a committed, three year, long distance relationship. He's in the military and recently became friends with a group of lesbian women. He post's pictures of them together all the time on instagram. Some with them only in their sports bras, ones of one of his friends on his shoulders, them passing out next to him, etc. Well now he is at a new duty station and away from them. He misses them a lot (more than me it seems like). And on instagram they'll comment on his pictures things like "I miss and love you" and "can't wait to see you baby boy/boo/babe." And he says all those thing back to them. And let me add he doesn't comment on my pictures or reply to any of my comments on his... Now when I told him that all these pet names really bothered me and that I felt it was inappropriate since I was his girlfriend. He got mad saying I was stalking him, blocked me on instagram, and has since apologized saying that it was wrong yet refuses to unblock me... Am I crazy or should I be mad here?? Let me add btw, I have no doubts that these girls aren't lesbians. They dress like men and post pictures of them kissing their girlfriends. I just want to know what you think!!

Thanks.
    Last edited by silverlining; 26-11-12 at 05:38 AM.

This is a little sketchy, having a conversation with him about how you are feeling is something that you should and should be able to do, because of the way you describe the relationship. The truth is the best thing, and analyzing things that aren't 100% proven true is a really tough thing that everyone goes through. Try to calm yourself a little. It will only better you!

Thank you. I've tried talking to him and I don't get anywhere.

Seems like he is emotionally distancing himself. LDRs suck.

He could be going through a rough time as well not seeing you. When is the next time you will be able to see eachother face to face? That would be a great time to see his true emotions because after three years I think it would be nearly impossible for him to hide his emotions.