+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friend that I like is confusing? Did I do something wrong?

Friend that I like is confusing? Did I do something wrong?

bout end of September, I realize that I like this girl & nothing really happened between us. We were just really good friends hanging out all the time. The weird thing was that we didn't have each other's cell phone numbers. It was something that we didn't mind because we see each other everyday. I actually thought that I've gotten closer to her. I had no intentions of telling her my feelings. On her senior portrait day, she was acting really weird. It was understandable since she didn't like her pictures. I walked her to the bus stop right after she took her pictures & I know something was wrong. She wasn't that outgoing & talkative person like she always was. I've told her the things that has been bothering me lately since I trust her. I didn't really stress over the problem because I knew that she wasn't happy with her portraits at all, so I decided to get over it. Since that day.. we've have been like strangers. We would rarely say hi to each other. Sometimes, we would give eye contact to each other but would turn away really fast. I wasn't used to this at all & it bothered me quite a bit. She was the one usually giving me the attention & now it's like she's avoiding & ignoring me. Our talks would be very inconsistent. Maybe she would answer a question & that would be it. I thought she was just upset for a while, but she was only quiet & shy around me but not to our other friends. This has been happening for about a month & so. She is usually the caring type of person. Whenever someone was down, she would be there to comfort that person. So one day, I found out news that really brought me down. To a point where I was about to cry. While everyone was comforting me, she looked like she didn't care at all... I'm just wondering... what's wrong? Was there something I did wrong. Getting ignored really sucks haha. My friends are telling me that I'm just over thinking & being paranoid about this situation. But to me, I'm sure something is up. I can't read her at all.. This is my first time actually falling for someone without getting led on.. over her personality. Her looks were just a HUGE bonus.

You can't expect for this chick to cater to your emotional needs when she isn't even with you bro. Why don't you just grow a pair of balls and ask her to go on a date because you're interested in her. Issue solved.

She probably got tired of waiting for you to ask her out.