+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me?

Does she like me?

I met this girl last week and we've been chatting since. I like her a lot btw. We would talk about general things like 'How do you like your job?' or 'Where did you go to school?' and so on. She also started asking what music I like and started sending me songs that she liked.She works as a Nanny btw. The past couple of days, she started sending me pictures of her and the child she nannies for. One picture has her dressed up as Cinderella and the child as Dorothy from Wiz. of Oz. And another where she's just hugging the child out in the playground. Both times she's asked me if she thought the child was cute. I said 'yes' and a few other flattering words. She would also send me random messages of where she was, or what she was doing at that time.

We found each other's facebook and added each other. I noticed that she has over 1000 friends and more than 1000 pictures where as i only have ~300 friends and less than 100 pictures. So I saw this and figured, "I've got no chance... she's probably too popular and too good for me." So i sorta just stopped chatting with her stating that 'my chat application uses too much of my phone battery' and then just said g'bye there. I coincidentally sent this as she was going to bed. I didn't receive a reply, so I thought she was already sleeping, so i just un-registered from the chat service and that was that.

The next day I'm on Facebook and she pops-up in the chat saying 'What happened? Where'd you go? Did something happen?' I replied by saying that the chat app takes too much of my phone battery, thinking that she did not receive that last message i sent. After that we just started chatting through facebook chat. I was hesitant at first to start talking with her again as I was trying to stop myself from liking her due to her being too popular/good for me, but i couldn't help it.

Yesterday I had to tell myself to stop talking to her because I knew that there was no chance for me to be with her and that i am just wasting my time trying to talk to her. So i told her i won't be using facebook anymore, citing privacy issues as my reason. She didn't understand at first, but then replied with 'Ok, good luck with your endeavors! If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask me!' and that was that.
    BUT i can't get her out of my mind, and i miss her a lot. So my question is, Is there a chance that she likes me? And should I go back to talk to her? Or is she just being friendly?
    Sorry for the long post, but i have no other way of expressing myself concisely; my English is kind of poor. Please Help!

She most definitely likes you. What the hell are you doing for real? Go log the hell on right now and chat her up bro. No one is to popular for you. I have so little friends IRL because I just don't ****ing like people. Never stopped me from getting chicks nor do they even mind. This whole popularity thing is blinding you. You need to build some confidence and act like you are the top prize so you feel like you are worthy of her. Now go my son and chat this chick up and tell her you want to hang out or go on date immediately. Do not hesitate.

thebloodycoon Guest
    I cannot say for sure that she likes you romantically, but it seems to be the case. Anyhow, you still need to act right now(as the previous commenter said). You clearly have confidence issues and it seems to me that if you don't talk to her and ask her out on a DATE(stress that so that she knows what's going out), you'll end up feeling sorry for yourself and maybe hate yourself later, and that can cause some really weird s..t afterwards.

My opinion is that you should be more confident about yourself, especially when you're around her. After all, if she doesn't like who you are(that you don't have as many friends etc...) then you wouldn't really want to waste your time changing to her shaped picture of you in her head anyway, right?

As for the confidence - I wouldn't be much of a help for how you can build it up, since I never really had those kind of problems, so maybe someone else can give you some advice about that.

Try your chances man, and let us know what happened

One word, CONFIDENCE! Ask her out on a date, the worst that can happen is she says no.... She seems to be interested, so i would not hesitate to ask her out on a date! GO NOW!

So sad when someone misses and opportunity like this. She probably just thinks you're weird at this point.

Bluemagico, please don't judge her popularity or worth by her facebook page. One of the biggest loosers I know has a zillion friends and photos on FB. Honestly, this guy 'friends' everyone he's ever met and takes his camera everywhere.

I'm not saying that your girl is a looser - just that FB pages are not a reliable way to judge someone's worth.