+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Not fun enough for a girl..

Dont be insulting a brother from another mother bro.

Man, that fool is whack; he's no bro, bro.

Any bro thats done serious time in the state pen gets a respect from this bro. That bro also takes no shit from his ho.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Yes, I don't deny that; however, most don't fall into the fathoms of unpopularity I have. Once you're pushed around, ignored or laughed at enough to lose all feelings of benevolence and tolerance, then you'd see why I am bitter.
    Got anymore excuses? You choose to respond to how harsh life can be in the way that you do, and you choose to allow these things to control your beliefs and your sense of self. They're the easy choices to make, the choices of a man who refuses to show any kind of resilience no matter how desperately his situation calls for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject
    Oh, it's mostly cuts on the surface; I've too much depth and complexity to be summed up by aphoristic psychology. Some of it is true, but a basic level of truth.
    You started by saying "I don't deny any of that" and proceeded with thinly veiled denial until the discussion branched off into another subject. You really don't want to accept the truth of what I say.

I suppose you're free to immerse yourself in your delusions and blame the world and other people for all of your problems instead of accepting responsibility for your own destiny and acting on that responsibility. Just don't expect anything to get better for you if you keep following that path. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I love when you rouse yourself to make these posts. Sharp and precise like a surgical scalpel. Ouch, LR. Pay attention.
    Oh? My very first loveforum fan, seems I am on my way to becoming a celebrity around here

Always with them negative waves, man.

All your posts have an undertone of bitter, if you sound like that in real life I guess there's your problem. Not to mention that recently you start multiple threads that ask a question about some dumb generalization which is NEVER true, if you are plain stupid and think about it for longer than thirty seconds you would notice something wrong with your statements, but for someone like you that takes pride on being intelligent and phylosophical you shoud understand immediately that things like ''why do girls like ONLY indie guys, you HAVE TO be a douche to get a girl'' etc etc are obviously wrong statements in their very core, but you act like you agree with them, and so putting every human being on this planet in the same basket, while you are the only one different from the others. Why do you do all this?

My guess is you like the attention you get here. But the internet shouldn't be more (or as) important as what you do in real life. I think it would benefit you if you'd stay away from this forum and focus on your life instead.

Have you folks ever seen the classic Oliver Stone film "Talk Radio"? You all need posters like me to provide you with sensationalist, juicy problems. I actually posted something about being positive for a change to no response; yet I can go on and on about partially fabricated problems and everyone is compelled to respond.

Like Scarface said, "You need people like me so you can point your ****ing fingers and say 'That's the bad guy!"

Anyway, in non-attacking me news, the "how to be fun" issue hasn't quite been dealt with....I am planning on taking a yoga class next semester but if it's mostly attractive girls, I might get too scared.

What kind of lifestyle do you have? Are you a college student? Do you have an 8-5 regular job? Do you have your own place?

A college student, just got laid off and still live at home (but not a couch potato here at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Anyway, in non-attacking me news, the "how to be fun" issue hasn't quite been dealt with....I am planning on taking a yoga class next semester but if it's mostly attractive girls, I might get too scared.
    Why would you get scared?

Swarms of attractive girls? That's horrifying. It'd be like living under a microscope if the girls-guys ratio was small.

*looks in crystal ball* I see you as the only male in attendance.. lol

Hint: Not all the girls will be attractive...

Dammit. Now I shouldn't do it since if I'm the only male, it'll look gay. I actually had an interest in yoga, too.

Don't be silly... Ricky Martin loves yoga. lol

..... So does Mathew McConaughey ~

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast