+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do I do now?

what do I do now?

So recently I decided to ask a girl out who seemed to be pretty interested in me. She would look at me while I wasn't looking, she always smiles at me when she sees me, and for a while it seemed like she made up ways to talk to me.

So for a few weeks I tried to catch her alone so I could ask if she wanted to go out sometime. When I finally got the chance, she said that she wanted to get to know me better-as friends.
    I don't think she meant that she didn't want to be only friends in a friend zoning kind of way, but now she won't talk to me and won't look at me and I honestly don't know what to do now.

Zeke, if she won't talk to you and won't look at you - I don't see you have much choice but to walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    When I finally got the chance, she said that she wanted to get to know me better-as friends.
    = she has no desire to play with your pink dangly bits but was trying to let you down in a kind way. In actual fact she was telling you to f.u.c.k. off.

Sorry, bro; this chick ain't into you that way.

There are many other girls out there then this one. Back off and find someone else

Are you sure she doesn't just smile at everyone and is very friendly to everyone? You might be giving yourself to much credit in this situation. If she declined your invitation to go out sometime than she is obviously not interested.

Despite her ignoring you, it's not meant she is playing with you. Therefore you shouldn't treat in bad way to her.
    Let think again ! Did you do something bad or impolite when you had chance asking her going out?
    Maybe, she changed her behaviour because she met an bad impression from your talking !

so it's been a couple of weeks now, and things have really changed. I was asking a good friend of mine for advice before i asked her out, and he knows her pretty well. But he told me that she said she just doesn't think that a boyfriend is the most important thing right now. Apparently, someone else asked her out at the same time that i did, and my good friend said that she said she picked me over him.