+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice on...everything

Advice on...everything

Well, I don't know where else to turn except for forums. Here's my problem. I'm 13 in 8th grade by the way.

Making the move

Okay, well, first of all I have this girl in mind and she said she'd probably make out with me. Right? How do I bring up the..."topic"...of making out, and when should I go in?

How to make out

This is the first time, I've never kissed before, so how do I makeout for the first time? What should I do with my hands and like...basically what do I do with the lips...and the tongue.

What you mean bring the topic up lol?
    JUST KISS HER!

My girl made the move on me first, right before she was getting out of the car.... Pretty Tricky, never expected it.

You try something like that, right when shes not expecting it.

How to make out? It came naturally to me

No, but like, what do I do with my tongue, I mean I'm confused at if you're supposed to go no tongue for the first makeout thing...

Dont put too much toungue at first, but if you see her using her toungue alot - go for it lol

Another important thing: KEEP IT CLEAN!!!! Swallow periodically, because if you get it messy and she dont like it.... You wont be kissing her for much longer.

Thats all I can say.
    Good Luck with it

btw man... heres a personal tip
    half way through, start kissing her neck, shes gonna love it!

hahahaah .... sorry but the fact that bringing up the topic cracked me up ... it sort of put that image in my mind of them making an appointment to discuss possible venues of making out ...

dude just go for it..... and njoy

it will come naturally

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

She will just make out with your for fun? ..that sound very ditzy..I dont know if thats the right word but I will go with it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

If it is HER first kiss, I'd be real careful with the whole tongue thing. Speaking as a female, I was kind of shocked (not in a good way) the first time a boy did that. Ditto on the neck thing. Work up to these things - you've got plenty of time, and if you move too fast you will scare her.

i remember first time, i thought it was going to b a peck, then her head turned and i was holy **** ... its really easy and natural, reeally easy to do .. i wouldnt bother using your tongue, man, if its both your first kiss youll make a mess doing that ... am i wrong in saying kissing dosent have to use tongue? ... i dont kiss with tongue all that much , only in sex when its ussualy all tongues no lips

im 15 mate so i can probably remember the first time
    just first when she kisses u just take it slowly and remember u dont want hr to choke on ya tongue just sort of massage her mouth with ya tongue an remember keep it short and simple ya dont want to stand there for hours do u it gets tedious

and your hands well just if it ya first kiss hold her hands or hold her waist or ass
    that he best i can give if it any help
    "Ive got another confession to make,
    Im your fool,
    Everyone got their chains to break,
    Holding you"

oh an one more thing u dont have to bring it up just start talkin as usual then just stare into her eyes all soppy and just lean in about 80% of the way to her face then shell kiss u so u dont have to worry bout that
    "Ive got another confession to make,
    Im your fool,
    Everyone got their chains to break,
    Holding you"

Hmm, I guess this question is kinda the same. Still need new answers though...
    Okay, Imcrazy you said about where a guy puts his hands, but what about a girl? When kissing, girls, where do you usually put your hands? And guys, where do you usually like it? And that question also applies to hugging - where do you usually put your hands? ... Any answers will be much appreciated

While kissing standing, left arm under her right with the inside of my bicep resting against the side of her breast, inner forearm resting against the muscles around her shoulder blade, left hand on the back of her neck, just below the base of her skull, all gently flexing and CASUALLY massaging; right arm around the small of her back, palm and fingertips of right hand at the top-rear of her left hip, just above her buttock, also flexing and massaging gently and CASUALLY.

Kissing supine and hugging are something else.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 15-07-05 at 10:58 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

^^ Very detailed...
    Got any advice for a girl though? .... Would help, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    While kissing standing, left arm under her right with the inside of my bicep resting against the side of her breast, inner forearm resting against the muscles around her shoulder blade, left hand on the back of her neck, just below the base of her skull, all gently flexing and CASUALLY massaging; right arm around the small of her back, palm and fingertips of right hand at the top-rear of her left hip, just above her buttock, also flexing and massaging gently and CASUALLY.

Kissing supine and hugging are something else.
    hmm, can we make out behind the gym after school? you know, just for fun...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast