+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Totally Ignoring Me

Totally Ignoring Me

long story short, we dated in the summer, things went well, her parents liked me but we kind of parted ways after she went back to school because she had a major workload (plans on becoming an optometrist). she was very stressed at the beginning and we fought a couple times before I finally agreed to give her space

anyway, usually it was me texting her during that time, sometimes she would initiate contact with me

we met once for lunch

two weeks ago I managed to get her to come out for my office work party and we spent the night together at a hotel. I asked her if she had missed me and she said "yeah"

last week she texted me, said she had a pap smear done and abnormal cells related to hpv appeared. I told her i didnt have any symptoms, I asked if she had seen anyone else and she said she did sleep with one person and said she didnt like him though. I had fooled around with another girl as well during the time so I forgave it. I asked her if she wanted to keep seeing me, she said she wasn't sure, a past bad breakup had made her paranoid about getting serious with someone

two days later I texted her a few times throughout the day, called once and she never responded. I finally told her "she was ****ed" and asked "whats going on in your head?" she had done this before without responding for a long period

She texted saying I was the one who was ****ed, she was with her family all day and that was totally uncalled for "so go away"

Is it that hard to send a simply text saying you are busy or something? I'm sorry, I don't think it is

anyway the next day I apologized but she never texted back

four days later I'm asking her if we were still good and she still is ignoring me

a past boyfriend she had no problem telling him blatantly to get lost, that she didn't like him etc, she wont even talk to me...

ok, she is in her final stage of the semester, has four exams and was behind on some assignments

also when we talked the night she told me about the hpv i aksed if she wanted to meet for lunch on saturday. long story short there, I got incredibly drunk the night before and woke up around noon which is when I started texting her