+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "The Dark Knight Rises" on DVD in one week!!

"The Dark Knight Rises" on DVD in one week!!

The Dark Knight>Spider-man

Me>HIA, whatever what's his face is going by these days with his 100th account

As a former film student and something of a cinema historian, I find without hyperbole that TDKR is the "Gone with the Wind" of this generation, except not horribly overrated.

Absolute shite. Illegally downloaded that pish last week, and fell asleep watching it. DVDs are for poofs.

Any Spiderman film>>>>>>>>>>>TheDarkfaggot

It's not for poofs if it goes towards supporting legitimate art. And TDKR is a masterpiece and a pillar of Western civilization.

Spiderfag is for little pretentious emo twats like you. FACT.

Legitimate art, haaaaaaaaa. Batman is legitimate art? **** me . Your $20 will pay for batmans coke habit, **** all to do with art.

Looks like someone believes the shit his government tell him.FACT.

Nolan's "Dark Knight" is certifiable art.

Speaking of government, don't you people have a new jihad or whatever to conduct? You should probably go ahead and open your suicide bomb kit and walk into whatever mosque you were ordered to right now.

You, are a certifiable prick.

Lol, u mad, Mohammed?

This thread is stupid, even by your standards. Everyone has seen it already, illegally, like most normal people do with shite batman movies. If you get one person agreeing with you that buying this dvd is a good idea, I'll be amazed. I'm not saying it wont happen, because there is a few canadian posters, that still live in the 80's.

Lol, u just mad at the freedoms we Westerners have and your perceptions of our "decadence" enrage you. You people can't even wear watches! How do you and your kind wipe your asses, again? lol

And by the way, watch as it sells MILLIONS of copies the first week. Clearly, you have no basic sense of culture,

If it does sell millions, that only proves that there are millions of retards in the world. I'd rather eat my own shite, than buy any dvd, let alone a batman one. Batman and culture, lol.

It's a fact that it will, you moron. Many DVDs sell in the millions, because some like to support their favorite artists. I don't think they have art in Muslimistan, though; you people aren't even allowed to use social media. Lololol