+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How much is too much?

How much is too much?

Things were going pretty well between me and this guy. That was until one of his female friends twisted the truth and made me out to look like a lier.I texted him the day after and he did not reply (understandable he could have been mad or hurt). But now I was wondering after letting a couple of weeks pass is it ok to text him again or no?

He is done with you. You are best to not be with him anyways if he has friends like that that are willing to cause shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen12 View Post
    Things were going pretty well between me and this guy. That was until one of his female friends twisted the truth and made me out to look like a lier.I texted him the day after and he did not reply (understandable he could have been mad or hurt). But now I was wondering after letting a couple of weeks pass is it ok to text him again or no?
    lmao. ^ If he believes third parties compared to you then lose him. If he talked to you about it without jumping to conclusions and then formulated an opinion then just stop.

He believed his friend over you, so things can't have been going as well as you thought between you two. You should have called him rather than texted him. I don't know if the outcome would have been different (probably not), but it may have helped to hear your voice and gauge your sincerity.

Now that two weeks have passed, it's over. He didn't even give you the chance to explain yourself, so he wasn't that into you to begin with.

The best part is that the other night I ran into him and his friends while I was out. And his friends seemed to be very friendly with me and they came up to me and started a convo. And he just weirdly stood their awkwardly? Had a random convo with some guy next to me then turned back and just stood their awkwardly while his friends continued to speak to me??????? (weird) If you don't answer my text message why would you expect me to speak to you when I see you in person.

You can be polite and not childish for one. Intentionally ignoring him just shows your own ego was bruised. You in no way shape or form need to be his friend, a simple hi and bye is polite though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen12 View Post
    If I were you I will kill his Female friend (b****) haha!
    If you didn't do anything wrong well I guess there's no reason for you to be afraid of.
    Talk to him and explain yourself.