+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The one that not only got away but with whom I didn't have a chance, anyway...

Yeah, but everyone else except us subaverage looking folk gets checked out. I don't think girls look at me unless they have to, say, if they're cashiers or something.

I can't comment, I don't know what you look like but we're always harshest on ourselves.

I have a picture of myself on photobucket that I could send..if you trust me. I wouldn't send anything to offend you unless my looks are offensive..

Haha no sweat, go for it. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Thanks, but I don't foresee any chances at trying again....What's the point of learning things if there's no opportunity to apply it?
    The opportunity will present itself.

Girls won't approach me; I don't look like the "swag" college guy who can mix a good drink and talk about indie music and being "anti-conformist." And we both know I'm not going to approach them, either. If only this could be like the film "Weird Science."

Yeah, but everyone else except us subaverage looking folk gets checked out. I don't think girls look at me unless they have to, say, if they're cashiers or something.
    Bull. Fukking. Shit.

Vashti checked out your pic... and I trust her. If she says that your looks aren't your problem, I believe her. Seriously, dude. Get a grip.

I don't remember what she said but I am sure if she wasn't being disparaging like my looks probably warrant, she just felt obligated to offer a rote, noncommital response..

As a matter of fact, looking back to her response, it really was pretty inconclusive.

I don't remember what she said but I am sure if she wasn't being disparaging like my looks probably warrant, she just felt obligated to offer a rote, noncommital response..
    Dude.... stoppit. STOPPIT. What the ****** motivation would Vashti have in lying to you? She doesn't. She's got nothing invested. She gave you her honest opinion. Live with it. it's not your face. Now figure out what you've got to change.

I've seen her other posts, she wouldn't lie, trust me on this. xD

Now that I've seen your picture, I can attest that it isn't your looks either. Look, no one really approached me either and it rarely happens even now. Sometimes you have to take the initiative. What's the worst that can happen? They say no? It stings but think about the number of people who have tried to find someone and gotten hurt somewhere along the way. It's part of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Dude.... stoppit. STOPPIT. What the ****** motivation would Vashti have in lying to you? She doesn't. She's got nothing invested. She gave you her honest opinion. Live with it. it's not your face. Now figure out what you've got to change.
    I wonder what I could change, exactly; in a better world, my contacts list would be loaded..

He already told you what you need to change:
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    What your problem is, isn't your looks, your height or your ride - it's your attitude, particularly towards women. You need to drop the misogynistic bullshit, drop the pretense, drop the drama and just be the best you that you can, without pretense, without faking.

I can hope it's not too late, but I'm 22: Nobody just blossoms at this age. Everything I should know I was supposed to learn years ago.

Yeah, great start for your attitude change.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast