+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The one that not only got away but with whom I didn't have a chance, anyway...

What do I need to find a woman? Hm..well, I'd need reassurance that I am good looking. I'd probably also need friends to be friends and start inviting me to hang out, second.

No worry bro, you're pretty.

Yeah, that totally helps, bro.

If your friends dont invite you to hang out, its probably time to get some new friends. If you are at college, there must be lots of fellow geeks there that you can hang out with. You could get yourself a "big bang theory" scenario going, and eventually you would end up banging a hot blonde chick from across the hall. If it's the geeks that are already ignoring you, you should probably just get an oozie, and mow all the mother****ers down. They deserve it to be fair, bro.

I don't really like blondes, lol. Besides, I couldn't bang a chick; the only thing I am able to bang is my head into doors.

You're clearly not ready for a blonde dude. Start off with a nice ginger, or a brunette. Leave the blondes for awesome cunts like me. Even a date with a blonde for someone like you could set you back years. Try walking before you can run bro.

Lol, if I had the power to choose, I'd not date a blonde so more for you, bro. Brunettes or black hair...those are ladies!

Seriously now - What sort of things do you like to do? You ride your bike for commuting - do you ride just for fun or exercise? What other activities do you do?

This is what I do every day: read a few hundred pages of history or philosophy, play maybe an hour of video games, watch a couple of hockey games, laugh hysterically at "American Dad", bike, occasionally blog, and go on forums. I had only one class that I attended in person (other obviously was an online class) and that was only on Fridays.

If I'm lucky, I get to hang out once a week; usually it's once every 2 weeks.

Name:  serious now.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  6.7 KB .

Who, bro? Eh?

Are you doing all that reading for school, or because you want to? Do you PLAY hockey? Soccer? Softball? Paintball? Rock-climb?

You say you read a lot of history - ever thought about going to one of the historical reenactment venues, like the Renaissance Faire, SCA or Civil War reenactments? They're a lot more fun than you'd think.

If you want to meet girls, it's not about technique... you have to go out and DO. If you sit at home, you'll never meet anything. Right now it's as if you're whining that you didn't win the lottery, but never bothered to buy a ticket.

BTW, check out your local bike shops for group rides. I can almost guarantee they do them, and they'll probably have a group that fits your riding style/fitness level.

No, most of it is not for school but for enjoyment and hopefully taking something from it. I don't play yet because I can't afford it presently but once I get a job, I might play hockey.

Yup; I've actually been to the Renaissance Faire and a Civil War reenactment. OK times, not the greatest.

Yeah, but who am I going to go out with? I can't just go by myself and try.

I tried meetup.com and none of the local meets were things I was interested in.

Name:  lr on bike.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  8.5 KB .

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Yeah, but who am I going to go out with? I can't just go by myself and try.
    There is no real reason why you cannot.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast