+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do in order to see my girlfriend?

What should i do in order to see my girlfriend?

My girlfriend is 13 and I'm 16
    My girlfriend's aunt kicked her out of here house Thursday night and here aunt later told her to come home and she didn't want to go back so my mom and i took her to the police station to see what we can do. Here uncle said that her and i are done and i cant see her or talk to her and I heard her aunt was mad at me. Here Uncle is a jack ass and i don't want to talk to him he verbally abuses her that's why she didn't want to come home and currently they have here in a hospital somewhere because she said if she went back she was going to kill herself. There are two things her aunt could be mad at me for either because my girlfriend and i had sex or because what happened that night. What im about to say i will be completely truthful and do whatever it takes to see her again. If shes mad at me because we had sex i will say that "I am sorry and event though i can't make up for it I will never have sex with here again until she's ready if i can see her." or if shes mad because of what happened I would say "I'm sorry about what happened that night she showed up on my doorstep in tears.I had no choice but to let her in. After you called she didn't want to go home and so we went to the police station because she refused to go home. The reason she didn't want to go home is because she is verbally abused by her Uncle."
    Let me know how that sounds or if there's anything else i should do because i love her and I want to see her. I don't want anyone to say that i don't love her because were young or that there's nothing i can do. I love her so much and will do whatever i can do to be aloud to talk to me Please help and thank you
    I'm not in Israel and i don't know how to fix it im in the U.S
    Last edited by loveman16; 02-12-12 at 03:24 PM.

All I keep thinking is you are so young and she's just a little kid, this is way too much for either of you to be handling. I don't know that you two should be dating and I don't think you or your family should be interfering. I think your family has done enough and hopefully if something needs to be done, now that the cops have been informed, they'll take over from here.

From what I've read, isn't the age of consent 16 in Israel? I'm surprised given her age and situation that your parents haven't stepped in yet.

That's just my reaction though, someone else may have better advice.

EDIT - Note: loveman is actually from the US, he just needed to change it on his profile. xD
    Last edited by Hotaru; 02-12-12 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotaru View Post
    All I keep thinking is you are so young and she's just a little kid, this is way too much for either of you to be handling. I don't know that you two should be dating and I don't think you or your family should be interfering. I think your family has done enough and hopefully if something needs to be done, now that the cops have been informed, they'll take over from here.

From what I've read, isn't the age of consent 16 in Israel? I'm surprised given her age and situation that your parents haven't stepped in yet.

That's just my reaction though, someone else may have better advice.

EDIT - Note: loveman is actually from the US, he just needed to change it on his profile. xD
    I understand that it was wrong and we both agreed to it but still it was wrong

And no matter what i want to be able to see her again......I love her and she loves me......i know everyone's going to say "were too young" but its the truth I love her and she loves me

Quote Originally Posted by loveman16 View Post
    I love her so much and will do whatever i can do to be aloud to talk to me Please help and thank you
    I'm not in Israel and i don't know how to fix it im in the U.S
    Lovely situation. Firstly do not even talk to her aunt. Grown ups/adults seem to not give a shit about a child's opinion so whatever you have to say will never matter. You need to remain calm and level headed. This girl is 13 which means she has 7 years until she can do whatever she wants. Unfortunately this means you cannot do anything until then. I hope you took some responsibility to prevent her from getting pregnant or you are a complete jackass who shouldn't even be having sex in the first place. My best advice is to not even try contacting her. Wait for her to contact you.

Uh... 18-13=5, not 7.

Anyway, she is still a kid right now. At 13 she's just unable to make her own decisions, because she doesn't know how many things "work" yet (I remember how I was 10 years ago, totally clueless!). Why is a 16 years old even interested in dating a kid so young? Aren't there fellow 16 years old for you to date, loveman?
    Last edited by searock; 03-12-12 at 03:11 AM.

I started dating her because I liked her and though this relationship could go somewhere. I understand i could be dating other 16 year olds but i would rather have her

You would rather have a child than a young woman? This relationship can and should go nowhere. Leave her alone, or she'll hate you for this once she grows up and understands.
    Last edited by searock; 03-12-12 at 04:01 AM.

She is 13 and not even close to being emotionally ready for a relationship let alone a sexual one. At that age they are very impressionable and vulnerable. She is being raised by her aunt and uncle which tells me she had a hard start in life, and is insecure, possibly has low self esteem issues. You dating her will only mess her life up even more. You are being selfish, and unrealistic going after her, and to have sex with her.....you have no clue the damage you have done. You are being irresponsible with your choices. With sex comes responsibility, and that means she could get pregnant and how that would ruin yours and her life. Nothing worse than having to raise a kid with no job or means of support, no going out and having a good time when you have to feed and change a screaming baby. Grow the f uck up and leave her alone. Focus on your future and not your dick.