+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Excuses to Touch Her?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, duh your ex was on drugs.
    ... that's all you got out of the post? he wasn't a drug addict, he graduated and tried some with his friends. this shows that he completely changed from high school, as the majority of people do. geeeeez it's like talking to a damn brick wall lol

Well, it doesn't make sense that you can cite one measly example and declare it authoritative.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

but I gave more than one and from personal experience, I could give more but there's no point cause you don't want to hear what I have to say. so just go on thinking what you think, then wonder why you don't have confidence around girls and haven't had a girlfriend since you were 14

*15, actually
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

doesn't make a difference... you're 22 now, you were what a freshman in high school? shit changes in 7 years, at least it should, but if you're gonna stick to the mentality that nobody changes since middle/high school and everything remains the same then there's not much else you can do about it I guess

I didn't say that. I just alluded to the simple fact, post-high school life is pretty influenced by high school social life. It's an incontrovertible fact.

I didn't say that. I just alluded to the simple fact, post-high school life is pretty influenced by high school social life. It's an incontrovertible fact.
    Not everybody's life is.

Yeah, I guess high school can be a complete non-factor..I hadn't heard of people who went through 4 years of a void of life. Must be a new phenomena; people popping out of existence for 4 years and then return completely unchanged. And matured from middle school/elementary. You're right. Good to know.

Must be a new phenomena; people popping out of existence for 4 years and then return completely unchanged.
    so are you agreeing with us now? I thought YOUR argument was that people remain the same after high school.

just because you've been the same person since you were 11 doesn't mean everyone else doesn't grow up. change this a little and you'll get laid

No, I was saying high school has a big influence on every single person who completes all 4 years. It's a simple fact.

And I am not even remotely the same person since I was 11, although apparently, old school chums from around that age still recognize me on the streets since in physical appearance I am still much like my 11 year old self..

now you're changing what you previously said. you said that people don't change who they are from high school and how they are socially is exactly the same. now it just has a big influence...

I have seen a pic and you do not look 11

high school social life is indicative and a continual influence on post-high school life.
    Not everybody's life.

This is what I was referring to. OBVIOUSLY your high school years count as much as any other year of your past into forming the person you are now (the general "you").

You on the other hand are saying that high school social life is pretty much the same as post-high school social life, which is simply absurd in most cases. Sure if you enroll in a university that all the people you knew in high school enroll in, then obviously, them being the same people, not much is going to change. But that's not because of what high school was like - it's because you're hanging out (or observing, whatever it is you do) with the same people you hung out in high school. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Not everybody's life.

This is what I was referring to. OBVIOUSLY your high school years count as much as any other year of your past into forming the person you are now (the general "you").

You on the other hand are saying that high school social life is pretty much the same as post-high school social life, which is simply absurd in most cases. Sure if you enroll in a university that all the people you knew in high school enroll in, then obviously, them being the same people, not much is going to change. But that's not because of what high school was like - it's because you're hanging out (or observing, whatever it is you do) with the same people you hung out in high school. Duh.
    EXACTLY! I thought I was going crazy for a minute... lol

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast